The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
need_money
Is that to try and insult me? :redface:
I'm not lower class.,..my bf lives in a council estate where as i dont and his family are neds but i'm not gonna say he is either....

woah i left this forum about 3 weeks ago and returned for the holidays (i have nothing to do and all my friends are away on a geog trip in France) and you had about 700 posts then!
Reply 61
enigmatic
woah i left this forum about 3 weeks ago and returned for the holidays (i have nothing to do and all my friends are away on a geog trip in France) and you had about 700 posts then!

begins with S, and ends in M
enigmatic

I know, she never stops posting!
FrisbeeFan
No!!!

i second that
enigmatic
What i don't get is:
do girls like to use tongues if you are kissing that person for the first time (not girlfriend, just at a party or someting)?

YES!...Well i do cos i dont ever kiss without tongue. :tongue:
technik
k thanks :smile:

lol.... :biggrin:
Reply 66
enigmatic
What i don't get is:
do girls like to use tongues if you are kissing that person for the first time (not girlfriend, just at a party or someting)?

Yes! but depends on how drunk they are and how attractive the person they are kissing is :wink:
Reply 67
pinkfairy
Who was it with, what age and what was it like? aahh the memories :biggrin:

It was with my first boyfriend. We were both 14 and sitting on a bench in Oxford Street. It was a bit of a disaster. I went for a kiss on the lips, he went for the Tongue Sandwich Deluxe :redface:
Reply 68
need_money
YES!...Well i do cos i dont ever kiss without tongue. :tongue:

Remind me to kiss you at the UKL (TSR) do then :tongue:
Reply 69
these_apples
lol.... :biggrin:

gotta love that burgeoning underclass as chavscum put it...
Dude
Remind me to kiss you at the UKL (TSR) do then :tongue:

Hehe. Sound..... :tongue: :cool:
icetopaz_h454
I know, she never stops posting!

:frown:....Do you want me to go away?
technik
begins with S, and ends in M

huh? Explain. :confused:
Reply 73
need_money

Spam
Reply 74
need_money

starts with I, ends in Q
F. Poste
It was with my first boyfriend. We were both 14 and sitting on a bench in Oxford Street. It was a bit of a disaster. I went for a kiss on the lips, he went for the Tongue Sandwich Deluxe :redface:

i like that term :wink:
Reply 76
need_money
Hehe. Sound..... :tongue: :cool:

It really does make you wonder who would end with who if we were all drunk at the UKL party
technik
gotta love that burgeoning underclass as chavscum put it...

Its actually nedscum in Scotland. I used to live there, but i know what you mean.
Sparkey
Spam

Hm.............
these_apples
Its actually nedscum in Scotland. I used to live there, but i know what you mean.

Not nedscum....just neds...I've never heard anyone say nedscum in my puff. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending