The Student Room Group

I don't know whether to pick electronics or computing for GCSEs

Hi there, I want to know what to pick as a subject as the deadline is tomorrow. I want to know will benefit me the most and where the subject will get me to.
Original post by ash_act1ve
Hi there, I want to know what to pick as a subject as the deadline is tomorrow. I want to know will benefit me the most and where the subject will get me to.

What do you like about each of them? Which electronics course does your school offer? (Basically is it the one that also includes all other types of tech which you might enjoy less?)
Computing is more logic and lots of internal workings of a computer whereas my electronics course was lots of circuits and manufacturing techniques, which one do you think you'll find more interesting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither subject will do you any favours because they're just GCSEs. Pick the one you find the most enjoyable and/or are the best at.
not electronics, its useless and has been scrapped by many schools due to its unpopularity, whereas computing is a growing industry in thr world and having that gcse could prove useful in the future

Quick Reply

Latest