The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
mc_watson87
I am soo nervous...can hardly move and I'm having small involuntary spasms every now and again. :frown:

are you about to be shot or something?
Reply 2
Shouldn't this be in the General University Discussion forum?
Reply 3
technik
are you about to be shot or something?

Got an interview at Imperial tomorrow and I'm getting so worried about it. I know I shouldn't care that much, but I can't help it. :redface:

TheWolf
Good luck tommorow mate. May the force be with you! :tsr:

Cheers, though the force is never wid me. :|
Reply 4
Zapsta
Shouldn't this be in the General University Discussion forum?

Nah, Cus I want a general cure for my nervousness, the reason for causing it is rather irrelevant.
Reply 5
mc_watson87
Nah, Cus I want a general cure for my nervousness, the reason for causing it is rather irrelevant.

Go to bed.
Reply 6
that was a quick interview
Reply 7
mc_watson87
Got an interview at Imperial tomorrow and I'm getting so worried about it. I know I shouldn't care that much, but I can't help it. :redface:

The force is never wid me. :|

just remember that when ur an old crust lying on ur death bed, you aint gonna be worried about an interview...
mc_watson87
I am soo nervous...

...can hardly move and I'm having small involuntary spasms every now and again. :frown:

Why?
mc_watson87

Oh, good luck
Reply 10
Zapsta
Go to bed.

Go Away.

technik
just remember that when ur an old crust lying on ur death bed, you aint gonna be worried about an interview...

Lol, yeah i'll try and remember that. :tongue:

icetopaz_h454
Oh, good luck

Cheers. :smile:
Reply 11
mc_watson87
Go Away.

Rest is good for nervousness. Good to see the stammer's gone though.
Reply 12
... Sorry, Not by Zapsta
Who cares wat he actually sed

:mad:
Reply 13
mc_watson87
:mad:

I love you too.
Reply 14
Good luck Mikey!
mc_watson87

Good luck...just be glad that you have an interview unlike many other poor souls...i.e me :frown:
Reply 16
Good luck :smile:
Reply 17
Is this your med interview?

Good Luck.
mc_watson87

LOL dude, own that interview - i know you can do it........... you're one of the cool people here

just get model answerrs for things such as " why imperial " why you want to be a doc" etc

good luck man..
Reply 19
HaggenDaZ
LOL dude, own that interview - i know you can do it........... you're one of the cool people here

just get model answerrs for things such as " why imperial " why you want to be a doc" etc

good luck man..

LoL, cheers man. :smile:
Yeah, have been getting those model answers. :cool:
Some of the example Imperial questions are well hard though. :eek:

Mad Caddie
Is this your med interview?

Yeah tis Med Interview.

Cheers y'all.

Latest

Trending

Trending