The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
GCSE's are annoying me
Join the club. Its free to join the 21st century science is a really terrible exam board. One day will will take them down from the inside.:smile:

Here, here!!
21st Century Science drives me insane!!!
Its not even real science!!! Have you got the Ideas in Context exam for it tomorrow? (Yr 11) Im dreading it!!!

Relieve stress: Chat to mates, moan about exams with mates, eat.
Reply 41
GCSE's are annoying me
My teacher told me to use the specification as it, 'apparently' contains everything you need to know. HA

My teacher said that to me for Additional science B so I went to go and print it off and it was like 120+ pages...Lol
No time to read through that sheesh Lol
:biggrin: :redface:
Ed.
TSR and sleeping.

Ditto :cool:
we should try to cry so our sighs can fly. our dry cries will make fly us high
Reply 44
Play a game of FIFA 08, beat Chelsea and then get back to work, or hit my punching bag for 10 minutes. Works miracles.
Reply 45
the most stupidest thing i've done in my whole entire life is taking seperate OCR science course. i thought that the school was gonna go for AQA but they changed it at the last minute and went with OCR.
Reply 46
TSR Relieves my stress in a wierd way :redface: Ooer :biggrin:
Nayberay
My teacher said that to me for Additional science B so I went to go and print it off and it was like 120+ pages...Lol
No time to read through that sheesh Lol
:biggrin: :redface:

He then decided to give me the specification for physics about an hour before my exam! I loved the look on his face when all the pages were printing out. It was something like :eek:
TSR distracts me from revision :smile:
i cry and sigh while i relieve my high and sly stress while i fly and try to dry my dye
GCSE's are annoying me
Join the club. Its free to join the 21st century science is a really terrible exam board. One day will will take them down from the inside.:smile:

I want to join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We should have someone in every school taking the course. Then we begin planning our takeover.
Reply 52
pro evo and sports, its clinically proven that playing a sport with lots of excercise can dramatically lower stress levels
i know this is odd, but i deliberately put things off until the last minute... i genuinely enjoy stress:smile:
Ed.
TSR and sleeping.

:ditto:
I eat more when I'm stressed.
I will most likely be obese by the time exams are over:biggrin:

But to relieve stress, i just put on some happy music and just generally be a slob.
neomilan
one part lemon one part honey then mix it with 3 parts water and lavender oil... oh who am i kidding, ofcourse i dont do that

i just stress until i go red and explode

Some decent music and food; Newton Faulkner :p: ftw.
Nayberay
TSR Relieves my stress in a wierd way :redface: Ooer :biggrin:

as well as making you worry about all of your past exams (is that better than worrying about the upcoming ones?) and distracting you from revision. Nonetheless TSR is pretty damn good....
:tsr2:
Singstar.
(Yes that's very weird, I know!)
Reply 59
Usually rant at someone.
Then a mixture of listening to music and lots of breathing.

Latest