Robo321
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Got my mocks tomorrow and I understand there not the real thing but I can’t help but to stress about them can’t remember one quote for English or any of my science however tomorrow is only my English tests
S_x_m_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
If you've revised then I think then you'll do good
Robo321
Rep:
?
I did but it feels like I know less now then before I revised
S_x_m_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I think you should just start chilling out now cos you've done all you can and keep saying I am going to do well and being positive because I believe you can do it
S_x_m_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I did my year 10 mocks about a week ago
Robo321
Rep:
?
Ok thx I’ll try, it just seems to be getting to me a lot later and worse then I expected.
S_x_m_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Think about easter holidays
Robo321
Rep:
?
Mhm, how did they go for u then ?
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Robo321)
Got my mocks tomorrow and I understand there not the real thing but I can’t help but to stress about them can’t remember one quote for English or any of my science however tomorrow is only my English tests
Hey don't stress about your mocks, the more you stress about it the more worse you will perform in your exam. Stressing just makes things worse and makes us forget information. Use this time effectively, if you feel like you can't remember any quotes, then maybe you should start revising those right now. But remember to take regular breaks. I could remember when I did English GCSE I made up quotes, the examiners won't really notice as who has the time to memorize a whole book word for word. Oh and Goodluck 😊
KJEKJE Says Hi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My main advice is to make sure that you're well rested for them. Don't want to get to the exam with a sleep-deprived mind. ^^

Good luck for tomorrow!
Robo321
Rep:
?
Mhm that’s what I thought so I was planning to sleep within the next hour at least (around 8).

Thanks
Robo321
Rep:
?
Also I’ll try my best not to stress, also I’ll try to revise the quotes a bit more thx for the advice (sorry didn’t see the first message fairly new to the app)
S_x_m_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Mhm, how did they go for u then ?
I thought I did rubbish for all of them but for maths I got a 3 cos I'm doing foundation for science I did bad cos I'm rubbish at it but I don't know which grade I got though
Robo321
Rep:
?
Ah ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (13)
6.63%
They might tell the bully (20)
10.2%
I don't think they'd understand (33)
16.84%
It might lead to more bullying (71)
36.22%
There's nothing they could do (59)
30.1%

Watched Threads