Challenge sent~

Hmm haven't seen anything come through yet? :confused:

Update: Nevermind Im stupid
(edited 5 years ago)
@AngryJellyfish Those crab guys are awesome! So strong :eek:
Argh, I am powerless against big fliers. :laugh: Good game. :five:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Argh, I am powerless against big fliers. :laugh: Good game. :five:

I wanted to do so much more with my deck but I don't have many copies of the right cards so it's more like 1-2 copy of semi okay cards haha.
That was so close though! :five: I really want to get thief of sanity out turn 3 though :frown:
Original post by Kraggor
@AngryJellyfish Those crab guys are awesome! So strong :eek:

In an ideal world, they would have been comboing with Beast Whisperer (:rip: ) for tons of card draw, and Marwyn the Nurturer for tons of green mana. :biggrin:

Original post by Kraggor
I wanted to do so much more with my deck but I don't have many copies of the right cards so it's more like 1-2 copy of semi okay cards haha.
That was so close though! :five: I really want to get thief of sanity out turn 3 though :frown:

I've sunk enough wildcards into the elf deck to have 3-4 of all the essentials (the above, Steel Leaf Champion, Elvish Clancaller, and the mana fixing Llanowar Elves and Druids of the Cowl who didn't show up for this battle. :hmmmm2: ). Then I pad out the rest with a few big creatures, for the element of surprise. :colone:
In an ideal world, they would have been comboing with Beast Whisperer (:rip: ) for tons of card draw, and Marwyn the Nurturer for tons of green mana. :biggrin:

I've sunk enough wildcards into the elf deck to have 3-4 of all the essentials (the above, Steel Leaf Champion, Elvish Clancaller, and the mana fixing Llanowar Elves and Druids of the Cowl who didn't show up for this battle. :hmmmm2: ). Then I pad out the rest with a few big creatures, for the element of surprise. :colone:

Haha I hated that beast whisperer at my game store. He was so strong! Hence why I needed to kill him off instantly...sorry :wink:

Yeah I think I'm going to sink some wild cards in soon. But, want to be sure on what I spend on lol. But, you invested in some good cards. I always use to hate llanowar elves into cowl into that steel leaf champion haha.

What I need is more kill spells in my deck but need to open more packs or craft first :redface:
Original post by Kraggor
Haha I hated that beast whisperer at my game store. He was so strong! Hence why I needed to kill him off instantly...sorry :wink:

Yeah I think I'm going to sink some wild cards in soon. But, want to be sure on what I spend on lol. But, you invested in some good cards. I always use to hate llanowar elves into cowl into that steel leaf champion haha.

What I need is more kill spells in my deck but need to open more packs or craft first :redface:

Beast Whisperer is always the first one to die, no matter how many other targets I give people. :laugh:
Beast Whisperer is always the first one to die, no matter how many other targets I give people. :laugh:

He's a great card and easy to draw with :biggrin: Plus when you're playing against any of my black decks I will make sure it dies before you even get excited to play it xP

Up for another game? I actually realised I have 1/2 other decks but I can't even remember what they are xD
Original post by Kraggor
He's a great card and easy to draw with :biggrin: Plus when you're playing against any of my black decks I will make sure it dies before you even get excited to play it xP

Up for another game? I actually realised I have 1/2 other decks but I can't even remember what they are xD

Sure! A more risky deck this time, but it just got me a win against someone else, so we'll see!
Sure! A more risky deck this time, but it just got me a win against someone else, so we'll see!

Coolbeans, cant wait to see what my deck has in it xD
Just give me 2 mins to get a drink and ill challenge :smile:
@AngryJellyfish Now that was some RNG on that last draw :eek: I was for sure I was dead :s-smilie:

Nice dragon theme deck btw! I've always loved dragons and angels/demons and omg the chrome dragon :coma:
Original post by Kraggor
Coolbeans, cant wait to see what my deck has in it xD
Just give me 2 mins to get a drink and ill challenge :smile:

"Oops." :rofl:
"Oops." :rofl:

Twas a good game although as soon as I saw my guttersnipe I was like ah this is my deck that is mostly spells and burn haha
Original post by Kraggor
Twas a good game although as soon as I saw my guttersnipe I was like ah this is my deck that is mostly spells and burn haha

A very good game! I had the perfect starting hand, but didn't have much luck drawing any dragons after that. :colondollar: The goblins aren't much use late-game!
A very good game! I had the perfect starting hand, but didn't have much luck drawing any dragons after that. :colondollar: The goblins aren't much use late-game!

Really liked that sarkhan whelp, haven't seen or don't remember it. Pretty nasty but ofc being a black player had to pewpew old sarky boy😁
Original post by Kraggor
Really liked that sarkhan whelp, haven't seen or don't remember it. Pretty nasty but ofc being a black player had to pewpew old sarky boy😁

The whelp is from the Planeswalker decks aimed at newer players; most of the Planeswalker combo creatures from those suck, but it's a cheap flier which gives me Dragons Hoard counters, and still pings when paired with the better Sarkhan. I like it!
(edited 5 years ago)
The whelp is from the Planeswalker decks aimed at newer players; most of the Planeswalker combo creatures from those suck, but it's a cheap flier which gives me Dragons Hoard counters, and still pings when paired with the better Sarkhan. I like it!

Ah I see that explains why I haven't seen it haha. But still works well with your dragon hoard as it's such a cheap dragon. Only thing about that sarkhan that I can see is that it's quite slow. But man if you get 4 dragons from it that's cool :h:
I always prefer theme to viability if I can help it haha
Original post by Kraggor
Ah I see that explains why I haven't seen it haha. But still works well with your dragon hoard as it's such a cheap dragon. Only thing about that sarkhan that I can see is that it's quite slow. But man if you get 4 dragons from it that's cool :h:
I always prefer theme to viability if I can help it haha

Yeah, there's probably a good reason why I don't run into many other Sarkhan players, even among those who do use dragons. He's mostly there for the colour fixing, as it's a five colour deck with mostly Mountains, and I can't guarantee I'll get the dual lands I need when I need them.

Those voice lines, though. :coma: Probably my favourite of the Planeswalkers to listen to. I hope all the War of the Spark ones are voiced, even the uncommons!
Yeah, there's probably a good reason why I don't run into many other Sarkhan players, even among those who do use dragons. He's mostly there for the colour fixing, as it's a five colour deck with mostly Mountains, and I can't guarantee I'll get the dual lands I need when I need them.

Those voice lines, though. :coma: Probably my favourite of the Planeswalkers to listen to. I hope all the War of the Spark ones are voiced, even the uncommons!

Wait you mean his deck is five colours or yours? cos I only saw red xD

The voice lines are great indeed. Hmm I wonder if they will? They better! :biggrin:
Original post by Kraggor
Wait you mean his deck is five colours or yours? cos I only saw red xD

The voice lines are great indeed. Hmm I wonder if they will? They better! :biggrin:

My deck is five colours - as well as Chromium, I have Arcades, Darigaaz, Palladia-Mors, and of course Nicol Bolas himself. I'm just missing Vaevictis Asmadi to complete the set.

Quick Reply

Latest