The Student Room Group

One of those GCSE GYG blog things

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MysticalUnicorn🦄
No problem. That guy is wayyyy too serious, he needs to slacken. He full on wears a suit as well, it's a YouTube channel and people normally wear jeans and a hoodie. His knowledge is good and he really helps, but I agree with you, his voice just drones a lot... 😪

Haha, imagine that free science lessons guy doing his videos in a tracksuit or something more casual. He should try using street talk
Wag wan my g and welcome back to bear free science lessons innit. ( probably used wrong type of bear, don’t speak this language myself).

I will put my results on here, providing that they are good, or at least alright.
(edited 4 years ago)
Lol lol lol lol lmao. 😂😂😂😂
I'm not sleeping tonight with that image in my head. 😪😂
What's the definition of 'good' or 'alright?'
Original post by fish finger fan
Haha, imagine that free science lessons guy doing his videos in a tracksuit or something more casual. He should try using street talk
Wag wan my g and welcome back to bear free science lessons innit. ( probably used wrong type of bear, don’t speak this language myself).

I will put my results on here, providing that they are good, or at least alright.
Lol lol lol lol lmao. 😂😂😂😂
I'm not sleeping tonight with that image in my head. 😪😂
What's the definition of 'good' or 'alright?'

Probably at least a 5 in every subject, except from french and English lit, they can be below a 5.
Look forward to seeing your results then.
You'll get those easily, you revise a lot. 😄
Probably at least a 5 in every subject, except from french and English lit, they can be below a 5.
Look forward to seeing your results then.
You'll get those easily, you revise a lot. 😄

Thank you. I would rep but it says PRSOM, sorry. Thank you again though.
best of luck :hugs:
No problem.
Which GCSE are you struggling with at the moment?
Thank you. I would rep but it says PRSOM, sorry. Thank you again though.
No problem.
Which GCSE are you struggling with at the moment?

I wouldn't say I'm struggling with any particular subject, I'm just struggling with all the constant revision, I wish I started earlier. I started note making in jan this year, went full on revision mode (past papers and stuff) in about april.
At least you'll know if your taking A levels. 😄
Remember- they are normally more important than GCSEs so dw. If you get your head down now you'll still get really good grades because you are a hard-worker.
Keep on going! 😊
I wouldn't say I'm struggling with any particular subject, I'm just struggling with all the constant revision, I wish I started earlier. I started note making in jan this year, went full on revision mode (past papers and stuff) in about april.
At least you'll know if your taking A levels. 😄
Remember- they are normally more important than GCSEs so dw. If you get your head down now you'll still get really good grades because you are a hard-worker.
Keep on going! 😊

Thank you, that's really reassuring and motivational, I don't know why I stress so much about GCSEs, as I know full well that they aren't the most important thing in the world.
Original post by laurawatt
best of luck :hugs:

Thank you. Good luck to you aswell (if you've got any exams or anything).
Thank you. Good luck to you aswell (if you've got any exams or anything).

Original post by laurawatt

Well, good luck for them then.
Elsewhere on here, I have recently been asked to tag someone on my next proper post. To do this I will have to start a tag list, so I'll be doing that. Let me know if you want to be tagged. Thank you soooooooo much for reading, and being super supportive at this tough time. Good luck with your exams and life in general.
me please :smile:
tag me tooo please:smile:
Reply 96
I’m really late to joining the thread... but tag me too please!
Lol that was me
Elsewhere on here, I have recently been asked to tag someone on my next proper post. To do this I will have to start a tag list, so I'll be doing that. Let me know if you want to be tagged. Thank you soooooooo much for reading, and being super supportive at this tough time. Good luck with your exams and life in general.
Tag me pleaseeee!
You are so inspirational and kind. It's a pleasure to read your GYG.
I also love your sense of humour.
Good luck! 😄
ciao e bentornati alle lezioni di scienze gratuite.

According to google translate (which I know isn't 100% accurate), that is italian for hi and welcome back to free science lessons.

Revision news:
Been doing some English language practice questions, and emailed them to be marked by a teacher. Also been doing some practice questions for biology on physics and maths tutor and I've been doing some past, specimen and practice papers on examfit.

Plans for tonight and tomorrow, are to do some more biology and English language practice questions, and to revise for history.

Next week exams: history papers 1 and 2, both English language papers, geography paper 2, maths paper 2, and biology paper 2.

Oh what a joy next week will be, 2 exams on Thursday, then 2 on Friday as well as one on every other day.

In non revision news, I have recently disocovered that the free science lessons guy (Shaun Donnelly) does school visits he charges like over £900 though. Check out his definition in the urban dictionary.

If your school has a youtube account or a facebook page, I really recommend checking it out, as if it is like my school's one then it'll be quite funny. i would post a video of there, but then I will be giving away what school I attend. The posts and comments are normally either sad or funny.

Had a very productive revision night last night, while I was doing my usual new music discovery night ( loads of new dance music around on Fridays), here is one track from last night: ( might contain some swearing, sorry)

Now, I know exams are nearly over for some of us so I should have posted this video earlier but here we go, it's one of those don't worry about exam videos from my fav internet teacher (it is sad that I'v got one of those).

I really recommend this guy (mr taylor), he does videos for English lit and language, targeted at edexcel, but could be useful for other exam boards. He didn't help me like the subject, but after watching his videos I understood the subject a lot better. mr taylor is probably the only reason why my lit paper 1 felt like it went quite well.

Tag list time: sorry if I miss anyone of, if you would like to be added let me know
@laurawatt , @Zoeyyyyyyyy , @Ocea888 , @Mystical Unicorn , @Ivanita-Ariana

Big thank you to everyone reading I was generally overwhelmed when I saw this tag list, when I first started this blog I thought no one would care.
Ok, bye for now. Got some revision to do, yay.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending