The Student Room Group

How to get annoying brothers to stfu so i can sleep?

guys before it was just one annoying brother who would talk and scream at night while playing games. but now my younger brother is also doing it. HELP ME! my parents sleep on a different floor :/ i could disable wifi but is there any other solutions. :frown: you know im desperate cause im on here
Original post by AquaBliz
guys before it was just one annoying brother who would talk and scream at night while playing games. but now my younger brother is also doing it. HELP ME! my parents sleep on a different floor :/ i could disable wifi but is there any other solutions. :frown: you know im desperate cause im on here

Have you not talked to your parents about your brothers' behaviour?
Well it really depends on how old they are as the answers are going to be different if they are 8 compared to if they are 18...
Reply 3
Original post by cheesecakelove
Have you not talked to your parents about your brothers' behaviour?

i have but it doesn't work :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by AlexS101
Well it really depends on how old they are as the answers are going to be different if they are 8 compared to if they are 18...

14 and 19
Original post by AquaBliz

Do what this guy does at 46 seconds into the video:

Quick Reply

Latest