Erectile dysfunction at 22? Watch

Anon10091996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I've been having trouble getting it up recently and I am unsure what the root cause of it is. I have been working hard lately long hours and not sleeping so I thought it's possible that it's down to fatigue but the problems started almost 2 weeks ago and haven't gone away. Is there anything I can try before seeing my doctor?
Themysticalegg
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you stressed or nervous about things? That effected me when I was fatigued.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RalphMcDonald
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
See, possible causes can be stress, anxiety, crappy diet, depression, fatigue, lack of exercise and some severe health problem like heart diseases. This is common, many men suffer from this but it can impact negatively one's self esteem.

In your case, it seems that you have a lot of work stress and you do not get adequate sleep that may cause erectile dysfunction. Stress can impact on erectile function and lack of sleep can cause low sex drive. So keep stress levels low and get an adequate amount of sleep in order to increase sexual performance. On other hand, there are different treatments options available in the market, so you can try Vardenafil generic mediation that helps to resolves your erectile dysfunction.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anon10091996)
So I've been having trouble getting it up recently and I am unsure what the root cause of it is. I have been working hard lately long hours and not sleeping so I thought it's possible that it's down to fatigue but the problems started almost 2 weeks ago and haven't gone away. Is there anything I can try before seeing my doctor?
Fatigue does not help. Sort out proper rest and make sure your diet is good,balanced and ,less sugar. Exercise helps as well. And deal with anxiety issues if you have them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (404)
26.34%
The paper was reasonable (660)
43.02%
Not feeling great about that exam (303)
19.75%
It was TERRIBLE (167)
10.89%

Watched Threads