The Student Room Group

KCL vs. Durham

Hi!
I’ve received offers from Durham (IR MA) and KCL (Strategic Communications MA) and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on which university would be the better choice for teaching/overall experience?
I’m still waiting to hear back from LSE, but I doubt I receive an offer - and decision deadlines are creeping up.
I’m an international student so I’m not entirely sure how they’re viewed in the UK, other than they’re both solid schools.
I also know location plays a huge role here but I don’t really have a preference. Any thoughts/advice are much appreciated!! :smile:
How they're viewed makes no difference. They sound like two different courses. Which one interests you more?
Original post by Racrhoad
Hi!
I’ve received offers from Durham (IR MA) and KCL (Strategic Communications MA) and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on which university would be the better choice for teaching/overall experience?
I’m still waiting to hear back from LSE, but I doubt I receive an offer - and decision deadlines are creeping up.
I’m an international student so I’m not entirely sure how they’re viewed in the UK, other than they’re both solid schools.
I also know location plays a huge role here but I don’t really have a preference. Any thoughts/advice are much appreciated!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending