The Student Room Group

DWP Counter Fraud and Compliance

Hey everyone,

Did anyone apply for the fraud and compliance jobs that were advertised late last year?

I had an interview and I'm on the reserve list but wondering if anyone else is waiting for start dates?

I've been reading through the other DWP compliance thread but that seems to deal mainly with the roles posted before this one.

Be interested to see if others have had any luck with dates yet.
Reply 1
Hiya just wondering how long after your interview did you hear the outcome from DWP?
Reply 2
Original post by LeeG33
Hey everyone,

Did anyone apply for the fraud and compliance jobs that were advertised late last year?

I had an interview and I'm on the reserve list but wondering if anyone else is waiting for start dates?

I've been reading through the other DWP compliance thread but that seems to deal mainly with the roles posted before this one.

Be interested to see if others have had any luck with dates yet.

Hey Lee.

I was on the DWP counter fraud reserve list for 6 month's all in. Initially it was 3 month then got extended for another 3 months, and on the final day (bang on 6 mths) they made a provisional offer of employment.

To be honest, I was surprised but now the checks are taking just as long to complete!! Grr!!

Hope your time on the reserve list is quicker than mine was.

Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending