damhashj
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm doing Edexcel GCSE History with the topics:
'Warfare and British Society, c-1250-present'
'Henry VIII and his ministers'
'Weimar and Nazi Germany'
'Superpower Relations and the Cold War'
There are 10 weeks until the week I have the exams for all of these. I have a booklet for each topic which basically summarises the whole topic, but I have no idea how I will be able to memorise every topic in 10 weeks.
Can anyone give any urgent help or ideas on how I can memorise all these topics in 10 weeks??
I also have 10 other GCSE's to revise for, but I am okay with those.
eviemes
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Are the booklets from school? Would you be able to share the Nazi Germany and Henry viii ones? Thank you x
medicnia20
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
The way i memorized everything was literally just by cramming as terrible as it sounds, but it works. For each topic, i would draw out a timeline of the most important events + their dates and just repeat it over and over until it was 200% ingrained in my memory. Then for the facts that are more hefty, like quotes, I’d write them out on flash cards and do the same thing, just spend a little more time on it. Honestly, when you start doing practice papers + essays the facts just come to you so it gets easier, since you have 4 topics and 10 weeks, I’d say focus on 1 topic per 2 weeks, then the last 2 weeks use to focus on doing past paper questions. Good luck hope you do well xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.81%
Okay (109)
28.91%
A bit lacking (140)
37.14%
Not good at all (91)
24.14%

Watched Threads