History quiz with Andrew97 Watch
1. Who is in my Avatar photo?
2. What was strange about Litchenstien's army during the Austro-Prussian war of 1861?
3. For what reason is David Rice Atchison famous?
4. A regent rules over a country when the monarch is unable to, either due to fighting a war being too young or otherwise unable. Which post 1066 monarch has had the most regents? Bonus points if you can name them.
5. How many times was Henry VIII married?
It was very small (80 men)
He was (supposedly) president for a day, in between outgoing president Polk and president-elect Zachary Taylor, who would swear an oath until a day later.
William iii ?
6 times. (divorced beheaded and died, divorced beheaded survived!)