The Student Room Group

Uni courses

I’m needing to apply for courses last minute as “extras” as I didn’t get accepted .
I want to do a course in something related to healthcare, should I do a science foundation course first?
Original post by Lally123
I’m needing to apply for courses last minute as “extras” as I didn’t get accepted .
I want to do a course in something related to healthcare, should I do a science foundation course first?

What are you interested in doing? what qualifications have you taken/are taking?
Reply 2
I’m wanting to work with people through heathcare. I’m currently doing my A levels: Heath and social care, law and business.
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What are you interested in doing? what qualifications have you taken/are taking?
Original post by Lally123
I’m wanting to work with people through heathcare. I’m currently doing my A levels: Heath and social care, law and business.

What area of healthcare? There are so many areas to choose from. Tbh though, given that you don't have a science A level, you may struggle to get onto certain courses. Have you looked into health management, or apprenticeships within the NHS management side of things? That might suit your A level choices better.
Reply 4
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What area of healthcare? There are so many areas to choose from. Tbh though, given that you don't have a science A level, you may struggle to get onto certain courses. Have you looked into health management, or apprenticeships within the NHS management side of things? That might suit your A level choices better.

I’ll look into that, thank you x

Quick Reply

Latest