Criminal Investigator Hmrc 2019 Watch

Bigcee21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The questions are based around the competencies on the application like Making effective decisions etc. Think of some examples before your interview as that will help.
They don’t try to trick you they tell you which competencies they are scoring against before they ask the question.
Hope this helps
(Original post by J_emily)
Ok, so the questions are not specific to a professional scenario then? Very nervous as most things I will have to relate to my education haha. Thank you!
J_emily
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok, I will make sure I do my research. You have helped to put my mind at ease haha, thank you!
mrtom616
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Bigcee21)
I had mine last Monday yeah the wait is killing me also how did your interview go?
I feel like my interview went ok, although I'm not holding my breath, like I wouldn't be surprised if I got on a reserve list for example. How did yours go?
Bigcee21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I believe it was a really good interview but you can never be sure with interviews to be honest fingers crossed the suspense is killing me 😂
(Original post by mrtom616)
I feel like my interview went ok, although I'm not holding my breath, like I wouldn't be surprised if I got on a reserve list for example. How did yours go?
Sjm1607
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know how many vacancies there are for Solihull?
Bigcee21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sjm1607)
Does anyone know how many vacancies there are for Solihull?
According to the website it looks like 20 but I’m not sure if that’s just for Solihull or nationwide?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Sjm1607
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
oh yeah, i can see that on the job advert. Not clear on whether that's just for the solihull position.

In the interview the say they test 3 behaviours- does this mean they only ask 3 questions?
(Original post by Bigcee21)
According to the website it looks like 20 but I’m not sure if that’s just for Solihull or nationwide?
Zk955
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mrtom616)
I just had my interview yesterday in Solihull, good luck! Any ideas on when we'll find out the result? It's not even been 24 hours and the waiting is killing me!
Hi, what was the interview like and what sort of questions did they ask if you dont mind me asking
DSummers
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
The 20 will be for Solihull specifically, as I interviewed at Leeds and it said 14 positions available.
Chunk12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The last interview for solihull was today. So hopefully not long 🤞
Bigcee21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Chunk12345)
The last interview for solihull was today. So hopefully not long 🤞
Feels like I interviewed there years ago now haha it feels like a long time since the 8th of May 😂
Chunk12345
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same just glad i have a job and not waiting on this for a income
DSummers
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bigcee21 Yeah, mike was on the 16th of May, so coming up to a month.

Chunk12345 I’m sort of in the opposite position; I’ve been unemployed for 2½ years. But it does mean that I can afford to wait, I’m not having to close between waiting for this and another job at the moment.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
22.94%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (75)
34.4%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
19.72%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.26%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
14.68%

Watched Threads