Anonymous78910
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I am in 1st year uni and staying with my parents in my house. But 2nd year I am moving out into a shared house with my friends. I’m currently doing my student finance for 2nd year and I need help
Before getting to the part where it asks if you’re living at home or student accommodation, it has asked if I am living with parents. Do I say yes? Because technically I am right now, but it’s my application for 2019/20, where I won’t be. Please help as I think I might have got a lower amount for selecting yes I live with parents.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous78910)
Hi, I am in 1st year uni and staying with my parents in my house. But 2nd year I am moving out into a shared house with my friends. I’m currently doing my student finance for 2nd year and I need help
Before getting to the part where it asks if you’re living at home or student accommodation, it has asked if I am living with parents. Do I say yes? Because technically I am right now, but it’s my application for 2019/20, where I won’t be. Please help as I think I might have got a lower amount for selecting yes I live with parents.
Your correspondence address isn't used to calculate your entitlement. Only the information you give about where you will be living for each term (screenshot from the paper form but it should look similar online)
Name:  liveathome.PNG
Views: 432
Size:  26.8 KB
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous78910)
Hi there,

This question is there solely to help us determine if your parents will be sponsoring you, this has not effect on your loan in the way you're thinking. Your loan rate is determined when you answer the question about where you'll be living during terms.

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (325)
55.75%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.25%

Watched Threads