The Student Room Group

What are your Easter revision plans?

It's the start of the Easter holidays! :woo:

That means we're into the final few weeks before SQA exams begin on 25th April :eek:

How are you planning to revise over the holidays?
Does your school run Easter revision sessions, or do you plan on studying at home?
Which subjects are you prioritising?
And what are you planning on doing to break up the revision and relax/enjoy the holiday?
Reply 1
My school does Easter revision classes so I have AH maths and AH chemistry on The 1st and 2nd then I’m spending the rest of the break studying (hopefully) in the library/ at home. I’m planning on going to the cinema with friends and maybe going out to eat or something just to try and enjoy the break 🙂 I don’t really know how I’m going to revise but I’m hoping to learn all the content by the end using flashcards and that so I can just do all the past papers without help during the last few weeks before exams
Got revision classes on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday of next week so I plan on going to them. Also going to try make a study time table specifically for Easter so I can do 6 ish hours a day , most likely during study breaks I will talk the dogs a walk or just relax
Of course, I have to
I am prioritising Maths, Chemistry and Biology over Easter as my last two exams aren't till the end of May, and they're my easiest. I've already done unit three of chemistry over this weekend, so only two more units to review before i go a bit more in depth. Need ABBB results as that was my med school offer was, exciting and stressful times :smile:
Well, I have been lambing every day this week and it's really stressful trying to revise when there's sheep trying to give birth all around you. I've got a sort of revision plan but I always procrastinate and everything takes so long when you do practice papers. I'm prioritising higher maths because it's super hard! :eek:
Got a question about physics yh
Wtf is deBroglie and baryon and ****
Original post by _nim1
My school does Easter revision classes so I have AH maths and AH chemistry on The 1st and 2nd then I’m spending the rest of the break studying (hopefully) in the library/ at home. I’m planning on going to the cinema with friends and maybe going out to eat or something just to try and enjoy the break 🙂 I don’t really know how I’m going to revise but I’m hoping to learn all the content by the end using flashcards and that so I can just do all the past papers without help during the last few weeks before exams

Hope that the Easter revision at school was helpful, and that you've been able to do some of the other things you wanted to do too! :smile:

Original post by tigermangos
Got revision classes on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday of next week so I plan on going to them. Also going to try make a study time table specifically for Easter so I can do 6 ish hours a day , most likely during study breaks I will talk the dogs a walk or just relax

Hope the timetable and studying has been going well :smile: Dogs :gah:
Original post by Teegs2001
I am prioritising Maths, Chemistry and Biology over Easter as my last two exams aren't till the end of May, and they're my easiest. I've already done unit three of chemistry over this weekend, so only two more units to review before i go a bit more in depth. Need ABBB results as that was my med school offer was, exciting and stressful times :smile:

Sounds like a good plan, and you're on top of things! Hope your revision has been going well! :smile:

Original post by scalauder
Well, I have been lambing every day this week and it's really stressful trying to revise when there's sheep trying to give birth all around you. I've got a sort of revision plan but I always procrastinate and everything takes so long when you do practice papers. I'm prioritising higher maths because it's super hard! :eek:

:lol: Guessing you want to be a vet? :smile:
Past papers can be pretty long to do, and must be worse now with the changes to the papers that have made them longer :sadnod: I found that doing some of them without writing down the answers (easier for some subjects than others!) helped me get through lots of papers quickly, but really depends on whether you can do that without accidentally seeing the next answers!
Original post by Bilzyboss
Got a question about physics yh
Wtf is deBroglie and baryon and ****

Is it advanced higher physics you're doing? If so, there's some people in this thread who might be able to help if there's certain questions or sections you're struggling with :smile:

:lol: Sounds like a good system!

Spoiler

Hope you all managed to progress with you revision, as well as getting the chance to enjoy the holidays :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending