The Student Room Group

NHS Wales STP 2019

Scroll to see replies

This is a joke now....its nearly been a month! Might give another call 🙄
I know, it’s ridiculous. When I emailed the other day Carole said they would ring yesterday because Dave Tyler (the contact on the application form) had been on leave, but I still haven’t heard anything. I would at least appreciate an email or phone call saying that they haven’t decided yet but we can expect to hear on the ..... of May/June so that we at least know the situation!
Yeah excatly! Might give them til next week. I
An email would have been nice 🙃
Original post by CharlotteR303
I know, it’s ridiculous. When I emailed the other day Carole said they would ring yesterday because Dave Tyler (the contact on the application form) had been on leave, but I still haven’t heard anything. I would at least appreciate an email or phone call saying that they haven’t decided yet but we can expect to hear on the ..... of May/June so that we at least know the situation!
Gave them a call and was told Carol was in a meeting and I would have to call tomorfow :/
Reply 244
Is anyone from Neurophysiology still waiting to hear?
Got reected for respiratory :frown:
Reply 246
Hey, just wondering if anyone who has an offer has heard anything about starting the MSc course yet, particularly for audiology? Just got an email from my employer double-checking I'm all registered and ready for the MSc but I've not actually heard anything about it!

Also if anyone else has a position in Cardiff and not got their accommodation sorted yet let me know - I'm looking into houseshares and it might be nice to live with some fellow STP trainees!
Hey,
I'm doing Audiology in Wrexham. Georgina asked me to email the uni to register a few weeks ago. After several emails to various people, they eventually told me that they're waiting for all the English people to get processed and confirmed by NSHCS and then they'll email everyone. I think they said to contact again if I hadn't heard anything by the start of July.
Also, there's an audiology facebook group I found through the other chat - STP Audiology 2019 :smile:

Original post by LowPot
Hey, just wondering if anyone who has an offer has heard anything about starting the MSc course yet, particularly for audiology? Just got an email from my employer double-checking I'm all registered and ready for the MSc but I've not actually heard anything about it!

Also if anyone else has a position in Cardiff and not got their accommodation sorted yet let me know - I'm looking into houseshares and it might be nice to live with some fellow STP trainees!
Reply 248
Ah ok great - thanks very much! Will join that group now! :smile:
Original post by Sbmoocnej
Hey,
I'm doing Audiology in Wrexham. Georgina asked me to email the uni to register a few weeks ago. After several emails to various people, they eventually told me that they're waiting for all the English people to get processed and confirmed by NSHCS and then they'll email everyone. I think they said to contact again if I hadn't heard anything by the start of July.
Also, there's an audiology facebook group I found through the other chat - STP Audiology 2019 :smile:
I am going to apply for the english and the wales one. I have read all about the english one and I am not very confident with the aptitude test. Anyone could give more info apart from I got in the web?
Reply 250
Anyone got an interview Wales STP this year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending