The Student Room Group
Reply 1
sometimes you don't know why, you just do, even if it goes against all logic and your sanity
Reply 2
he makes me laugh :smile: (with him, not at him...most of the time!)
Reply 3
I don't know, and I almost wish I didn't :frown: Actually, that's not quite true, I know far to many reasons why I do, despite trying to convince myself otherwise. She's stunningly intelligent, I've never hung on every word someone's said as I do with her, despite her thinking I don't listen to what she has to say (I get this glazed look on my face and stare into her eyes). She has such gorgeous deep blue eyes that never seem to show up on photos but are easily her most distinctive feature. She's cynical and untrusting, which somehow makes it so much more special when shes hugs you or lets you in to comfort and be with her. Most of all, she has this way of making you feel so cared for in everything she does, from the way she tells you off for doing something dangerous to the way she worries when something goes wrong. Plus she has this was of looking at you just before she kisses you that seems so adorably girly but yet so incredibly dirty and sexy :redface:

Not that I miss her at all :frown:
Reply 4
well.... maybe it's because the other half is well easy innit?
Slush alert - run away!

He's quite sensitive, and he always cares about how I feel and asks if I'm ok. I feel completely comfortable with him and If feel as though I could talk to him about anything. Plus, we lend each other an empathetic ear if one of us is feeling angsty (usually missing the other) or upset. And yes, there is that unexplainable factor. He's a rational-minded chemistry student, I'm a more intuitive, arty English student: it shouldn't work, but it does and I'm glad.
Reply 6
****Crappest thread ever Alert!!*****
Reply 7
Ok well now i'm single (and hating it btw) but my ex was the first person i went seriously seriously head over heels for. He was my best friend (note the was... sadly we don't seem to talk much now. Not least cos he dropped out of 6th form and moved out of home etc... but still) and i loved him for a million different reasons. He was the only person who really really understood me other than my very best friend, Tom. He was always there no matter what. At the times when it mattered most, he cared about what was best for me, not what made me happy. He was never scared to jump. Without him i would have missed out on a thousand new and interesting experiences. He gave the best hugs in the world, and (probably simply because i loved him) nobody's kissing has ever compared :frown:
Reply 8
katiesado
sometimes you don't know why, you just do, even if it goes against all logic and your sanity

yeah i totally agree......it's so strange!
katiesado

yea. I agree.

I love him because he's so sensitive and caring. Always tries to understand what I'm going through. Has brought me through some real tough times. He cares about me, and isn't afraid to show it. Understands me in a way no one else does. He's amazing. This is the best relationship I've ever been in, and I never feel as happy as I do when i'm with him, but its hard coz he lives 250 miles away. Theres also a 7 year age gap, which doesn't bother either of us, and thankfully most of our friends support us, but there are an odd few that don't which is hard. But, yea, he's the nicest guy i've met. he's perfect.
Reply 10
ainat87
yea. I agree.

I love him because he's so sensitive and caring. Always tries to understand what I'm going through. Has brought me through some real tough times. He cares about me, and isn't afraid to show it. Understands me in a way no one else does. He's amazing. This is the best relationship I've ever been in, and I never feel as happy as I do when i'm with him, but its hard coz he lives 250 miles away. Theres also a 7 year age gap, which doesn't bother either of us, and thankfully most of our friends support us, but there are an odd few that don't which is hard. But, yea, he's the nicest guy i've met. he's perfect.

hey don't worry about the age gap......just a number, it really means nothing if ur in love despite what others may think. as long as u 2 don't have a problem, then who cares! gd luck!
Reply 11
katiesado

Great!

Yes,Only believe your feeling.You can be cheated by everything,but never yourselft.So the only thing you need to do ,is to believe yourself,your own feeling!
When your with your girlfriend/boyfriend do any of you guys no exactly what your doing? I mean like when you hug other people, you just do it automatically. But when your with your partner you notice every little detail about what you and her are doing. And like when she touches you, maybe only to slap you or something :wink:, you really feel and notice it?

God I hope she doesn't read this! :biggrin:

Jason
wonkey
hey don't worry about the age gap......just a number, it really means nothing if ur in love despite what others may think. as long as u 2 don't have a problem, then who cares! gd luck!

cheers. everything is going fantastic between us at the moment and that isn't set to change, i'm sure of that. I do just ignore the people who say anything about the age gap. like you said its just a number...

Latest

Trending

Trending