The Student Room Group

Accommodation in Glasgow

Hi! Do you know of any dorm where the cost is below £110 per week for a first year undergrad? I'm starting in september 2019 and the cheapest option right now is Birkbeck Court (£105 per week)nas i'm planning to go to Strathclyde, but I would love something cheaper. As I am from Poland, the currency exchange rates make this really expensive. Maybe there is a private dorm that is cheap? Or is it cheaper to rent a flat with other people instead?
Reply 1
Original post by MadHatt
Hi! Do you know of any dorm where the cost is below £110 per week for a first year undergrad? I'm starting in september 2019 and the cheapest option right now is Birkbeck Court (£105 per week)nas i'm planning to go to Strathclyde, but I would love something cheaper. As I am from Poland, the currency exchange rates make this really expensive. Maybe there is a private dorm that is cheap? Or is it cheaper to rent a flat with other people instead?

Hi :smile:
I going to Strathclyde in September aswell. I'm am starting BEng in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. I have private accommodation; my parents own the flat and I am looking for 2 flatmates. I am female, 24 years old and a local :smile: I am cool with either male or female.

It is located in the Eastend of Glasgow.
Car - 9 mins
Bike -12 mins
Bus - 18 mins
Train - 23 mins
Walk - 32 mins
*To get to Strathclyde Uni
An uber from the Union is £4-7 and from another part of the city centre its still under £10.

It is three bedrooms, 2 double and 1 single.
2 toilets - down and upstairs; also has a shower and bath.

Per Month
£375 double
£365 single

Bills included are broadband, electricity & TV license. Council Tax is free cause we are students and I can help you fill out the forms.

Message me if you are interested :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending