The Student Room Group

revision IB

How much revision has everyone done so far?
Original post by humayun.h
How much revision has everyone done so far?

nada, what are ur HLs?
Reply 2
Bio chem Econ, life is hell but i take maths studies so free 7 :smile:
Original post by frustratedTeen
nada, what are ur HLs?
Reply 3
started today but a level students have alrdy started so got worried cos we have more content and our exams are earlier
started today but a level students have alrdy started so got worried cos we have more content and our exams are earlier

Sameeeeee, I see so many chats of ppl that started studying 3 months before and I'm just here dying with all of our content and pretty much having to relearn half of it..
luckyyyy for math studies!!! I take, HL Chem, Psych and Bio and SL math, English and French lang and lit aka I'm drowning in my own misery haha
Reply 5
loool ik how u feel. My teachers aren't even finishing the syllabus for bio, econ and english
Sameeeeee, I see so many chats of ppl that started studying 3 months before and I'm just here dying with all of our content and pretty much having to relearn half of it..
luckyyyy for math studies!!! I take, HL Chem, Psych and Bio and SL math, English and French lang and lit aka I'm drowning in my own misery haha
loool ik how u feel. My teachers aren't even finishing the syllabus for bio, econ and english

Yh same over here for bio and Chem, apparently the history students are even missing 3 whole units.. Do u need any specific grades from ur IB, for uni perhaps? Cuz I'm scared sh*tless I won't meet the conditions for mine
Reply 7
38 points triple 6 in hl
Yh same over here for bio and Chem, apparently the history students are even missing 3 whole units.. Do u need any specific grades from ur IB, for uni perhaps? Cuz I'm scared sh*tless I won't meet the conditions for mine
38 points triple 6 in hl

Well sh*t good look then :smile: I'm applying for med and need a 36 min with 5 in SL math and 6 in both Chem and Bio Has which I'm honestly horrified about
Reply 9
same! im med too lmao, what uni, im heading for imperial
Well sh*t good look then :smile: I'm applying for med and need a 36 min with 5 in SL math and 6 in both Chem and Bio Has which I'm honestly horrified about
Revision process started - successful? Questionable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending