Do I have to go to university to become an air traffic controller? Watch

CalypsoXenoo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m doing my GCSE’s currently in yr 12 right now. For a levels I want to take maths chemistry and biology. Would I have to go to university or would head a levels be enough?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GraduateMan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CalypsoXenoo)
I’m doing my GCSE’s currently in yr 12 right now. For a levels I want to take maths chemistry and biology. Would I have to go to university or would head a levels be enough?
They say that their requirements are simply 5 GCSEs, and instead test you on your natural aptitude through their own tests and interviews. However, having just done the process, I don't think I would have been successful with just the life experience of college/sixth form. There weren't too many people under 21 that I came across in my application process, but that's not to say you wouldn't have a chance. If you pass the tests and have what they're looking for (my best guess is a calm head) then I doubt your age or qualifications is taken into account.
CalypsoXenoo
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by GraduateMan)
They say that their requirements are simply 5 GCSEs, and instead test you on your natural aptitude through their own tests and interviews. However, having just done the process, I don't think I would have been successful with just the life experience of college/sixth form. There weren't too many people under 21 that I came across in my application process, but that's not to say you wouldn't have a chance. If you pass the tests and have what they're looking for (my best guess is a calm head) then I doubt your age or qualifications is taken into account.
Thankyou !! Do you hav any advice?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%