The Student Room Group

Welbeck DSFC 19 Entry College

Hi guys,

Current student here, studying at Welbeck. Any questions about 19 Entry feel free to ask...

I'll do my best to answer or find answers,

Ask away.
Hello,My child will be joining the college in Sept, depending on GCSE results. Do we have to purchase the uniform, sports kits etc before term start or is it sorted in the first few days?Any advice would be very much appreciated. Regards
Reply 2
It depends on the kit, some kit eg some sports kit is pre issued and sent to you in the mail in the summer before starting. Other kit will have to be bought or effectively free loaned to a student through out their time at the college. I believe that most of the kit is free hence the sponsored element. Loss of any items however as always will need paying for it.

A lot of people do also end up buying sports kit from another site which will be explained upon arrival which can be eg Nike tracksuits with the welbeck logo on.
Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.
Another question!!
The curriculum guide says students need A* in Science and A grades in both English and Maths to study A level Biology at Welbeck. Is this strictly adhered to or is there any leeway please?
Reply 5
Most definitely leeway. But will help if other grades are high too.
Original post by AnnieF234
Another question!!
The curriculum guide says students need A* in Science and A grades in both English and Maths to study A level Biology at Welbeck. Is this strictly adhered to or is there any leeway please?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending