The Student Room Group

dont enjoy kissing bf

i really like him, more than any potential other guys, by far. but i just dont feel the 'amazing' feeling that others seem to get whenever they kiss people. i just dont understand why people seem to be so hyped up by it. like sure its nice, and warm and comfortable, just not passionate? help any advice or anyone gone through this? im confused and any advice would be much appreciated
Maybe he just isnt a very good kisser, or maybe you just arent into it.

As long as you love him and he loves you thougj, shouldnt matter I guess.
Don't believe the book/movie versions of kisses. You can talk to you friends (if comfortable) about how their kisses are. I'd say talk to your boyfriend about it if it really bothers you and you guys can try different techniques.and besides, kissing isn't important. There are other ways of showing affection and other ways of showing your love
What pippa said. Also would add that you don't even need to tell him (or imply) that he's not a good kisser: this sounds cringeworthy but just say you want to practice different kinds of kissing and tell him what to do and maybe compliment him when you like it and he'll change his technique.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
i really like him, more than any potential other guys, by far. but i just dont feel the 'amazing' feeling that others seem to get whenever they kiss people. i just dont understand why people seem to be so hyped up by it. like sure its nice, and warm and comfortable, just not passionate? help any advice or anyone gone through this? im confused and any advice would be much appreciated

Just take it easy. Practice kissing. Don't worry. And kissing does not have to be mouth to mouth anyway! Variety is the spice of life!
If he isn’t bad kisser, then there’s probably no spark. There doesn’t have to be an explosion but you should feel something.

Quick Reply

Latest