The Student Room Group

Did this girl have a crush on me? Did I miss my oppotunity to tell her how I felt?

Okay so I used know to know this girl from age 5 (I will call her Jenn) we became friends at about age 9 along with other people from my old friendship group, we’d all hang out as a group plaging about as little kids do. However at about 10 and a half years old I started to develope a bit of crush on Jenn, it started with feeling awkward and happy near her, she at the time didn’t notice (I assume). However at age 11 she would behave slightly differently to me. Jenn would talk to me with a higher pitch voice than usual and would giggle and laugh while smiling while talking to me - at which I had already developed a huge crush on her, I would turn red begin sweating and getting butterflies and I stopped thinking clearly near her, at which she used to friendlishly tease me about. She used to always look out for me and coaxed me for doing bad things (I was a silly young child). Jenn and I had this very embarrassing time when I got back from a trip some where during the summer holidays when I was 12. Since she lived in the same village she often walked around in a pattern every weekend or so with her friends.

As I got out the car with my dad and brother, I saw her right next to my house with her friends, tha’s when I got a tight throat, felt sweaty and nervous, and she waved me over smiling, I staggered closer to her nervously and I then instinctively bolted into my house in panic. My dad and brother presumably talked to her as they mentioned how she seemed to have “wanted me”.

Fast forward at age 12 ready for secondary school, she and I went to the same school. Fast forward 1 year she began going to my classroom during lunchtime and was very kind around me when I was sitting doing something she began stroking my head smiling and saying how “he has nice fluffy hair”. I was at this point mesmerised and kind of embarrassed (but in a good way.)

Two years ago roughly, she moved schools and didn’t get to say goodbye😕. I have not seen her since. Do you guys think she may have liked me and was flirting?
R.I.P
Do you not have her number ? Maybe your parents have their home number - dunno just making geusses here. I think you probably missed your chance sorry ma dude she maybe did like you. You might cross paths again in the future (your second chance :wink:) but fr now that boat sailed.
Reply 3
I mean you were 12 years old at the time, unless you wanted a Disney relationship, it's probably best to move on now.
there's a plenty of fish in the sea!
Don't worry, there will be plenty of girls to share your vodka with in the future. :cheers:
Original post by Singing Vodka
Okay so I used know to know this girl from age 5 (I will call her Jenn) we became friends at about age 9 along with other people from my old friendship group, we’d all hang out as a group plaging about as little kids do. However at about 10 and a half years old I started to develope a bit of crush on Jenn, it started with feeling awkward and happy near her, she at the time didn’t notice (I assume). However at age 11 she would behave slightly differently to me. Jenn would talk to me with a higher pitch voice than usual and would giggle and laugh while smiling while talking to me - at which I had already developed a huge crush on her, I would turn red begin sweating and getting butterflies and I stopped thinking clearly near her, at which she used to friendlishly tease me about. She used to always look out for me and coaxed me for doing bad things (I was a silly young child). Jenn and I had this very embarrassing time when I got back from a trip some where during the summer holidays when I was 12. Since she lived in the same village she often walked around in a pattern every weekend or so with her friends.

As I got out the car with my dad and brother, I saw her right next to my house with her friends, tha’s when I got a tight throat, felt sweaty and nervous, and she waved me over smiling, I staggered closer to her nervously and I then instinctively bolted into my house in panic. My dad and brother presumably talked to her as they mentioned how she seemed to have “wanted me”.

Fast forward at age 12 ready for secondary school, she and I went to the same school. Fast forward 1 year she began going to my classroom during lunchtime and was very kind around me when I was sitting doing something she began stroking my head smiling and saying how “he has nice fluffy hair”. I was at this point mesmerised and kind of embarrassed (but in a good way.)

Two years ago roughly, she moved schools and didn’t get to say goodbye😕. I have not seen her since. Do you guys think she may have liked me and was flirting?
Don't worry, there will be plenty of girls to share your vodka with in the future. :cheers:

Original post by Singing Vodka

Press F to pay respects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending