The Student Room Group

TFL Degree Apprenticeship 2019

Scroll to see replies

The competency interview was brutal.
Hi! Yes I have, I've got a place at the assessment centre on the 13 May, how about you?
Original post by Onepunch92
Has anyone got a response for the Finance apprenticeship?
Reply 62
Eeeek! Any tips?
Original post by Althusser
Original post by 5hazza
For anyone who’s had an assessment centre, was the conference call useful? I’ve got an assessment centre Friday and conference call tomorrow but it clashes with a doctors appointment. Not sure whether to skip the call or rearrange the appointment!

Skip it, they give the wrong information compared to when you actually get there
Original post by Althusser

what programme did you apply for my competency questions weren’t too bad?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by gelle
Anyone heard back for General Management apprenticeship?

Not yet. Did you get an email the day after thanking you for attending etc?
Original post by kzo486
Not yet. Did you get an email the day after thanking you for attending etc?

No I didn’t! Was I supposed to?
Original post by gelle
No I didn’t! Was I supposed to?

I don't know, I did when I had my assessment centre though! Still no reply with the outcome...
Reply 69
TfL do provide feedback if you don't receive an offer. Last year I arranged a call with HR and they tell you how to arrange this in the email. I would recommend receiving this feedback because it's very detailed and only lasts for about 15 minutes. I took notes during the call and implemented them when I applied for the apprenticeship again this year. I was successful this year and I believe the feedback was a contributing factor.
Reply 70
Original post by kzo486
I don't know, I did when I had my assessment centre though! Still no reply with the outcome...

Good luck! I hope you get a response soon :smile:
Reply 71
What were the types of questions they asked you on the assessment day interview?
Original post by Gkoau
What were the types of questions they asked you on the assessment day interview?

How do you deal with setbacks,
How you could improve TFL
how you’ve problem solved or changed a situation for the better I think

there’s 2 interviews a technical then a competency showing i don’t not really remember much but that’s what i remember

there was also a question about who you think the stakeholders are of TFL

and questions about pieces of writing they’d give you
.. .
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest