The Student Room Group

Dashwood Studios, London - Standard Studio

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a replacement tenant for my apartment at Dashwood Studios London:

premium3.jpg

https://www.campuslivingvillages.co.uk/london/dashwood-studios/

It is located just five minutes walk from Elephant & Castle underground station (zone 1).

rent per week: £285

Electricity, water, internet and contents insurance is included in the weekly rent, so once it leaves your account, you’re all set.
Alongside a modern games room and a roof terrace with beautiful views of the city, it is taken care of the practicalities at Dashwood Studios.
You’ll find a study room on every floor where you can get in the zone, as well as on-site laundry facilities and bike storage if you’re bringing a vehicle. Not forgetting 24-hour security.

My Standard Studio comes with an en-suite bathroom, small double bed with under-bed storage space and large wardrobe for all of your hoodies and clothing. When you’re not studying hard on campus you can head back to the more relaxed surroundings of your studio room with its study desk and chair; or relax in the comfort of your own living/kitchen area with a home-cooked meal.

Room Available from 01/06/2019 till 30/06/2019, with the possibility to extend your stay.

In case you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
Julia
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending