AH English Reflective Watch

TheBritishKoala
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey,

So I am considering to do a reflective piece as my second part of my folio. Only thing is - I lowkey forgot how exactly to do one ^^. Any one have background resources or tips for it?

Thanks x
Quick-use
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey there. A reflective should be a personal journey - from start to finish, the narrative should be smooth and natural.

It's hard to describe. Admittedly, I have examples from 5 years ago of the one I did for AH English as well as a friend's one. But, both of ours are intrinsically different and I'm conscious that it may influence you without you even realising it.
(Original post by TheBritishKoala)
Hey,

So I am considering to do a reflective piece as my second part of my folio. Only thing is - I lowkey forgot how exactly to do one ^^. Any one have background resources or tips for it?

Thanks x
TheBritishKoala
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Quick-use)
Hey there. A reflective should be a personal journey - from start to finish, the narrative should be smooth and natural.

It's hard to describe. Admittedly, I have examples from 5 years ago of the one I did for AH English as well as a friend's one. But, both of ours are intrinsically different and I'm conscious that it may influence you without you even realising it.
Hey, sorry the late reply. Honestly, that would be an amazing help since both the English teachers aren't helping at all. ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed