The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Bristol or Queen Mary for BA English and Drama?

I have unconditionals for joint honours English and Drama courses at both Bristol and Queen Mary. Looking for any advice on which is better for English and Drama. Any opinions from current or former students would be much appreciated. :smile:

I wanted a course that was slightly more practical in terms of the drama side, giving me skills to potentially work in theatre production after uni.

I’m from Manchester and I am worried that I might find Bristol as a city to be small and a little sedate/remote in comparison. However also slightly worried about the cost of London.
Original post by alexciacooke
I have unconditionals for joint honours English and Drama courses at both Bristol and Queen Mary. Looking for any advice on which is better for English and Drama. Any opinions from current or former students would be much appreciated. :smile:

I wanted a course that was slightly more practical in terms of the drama side, giving me skills to potentially work in theatre production after uni.

I’m from Manchester and I am worried that I might find Bristol as a city to be small and a little sedate/remote in comparison. However also slightly worried about the cost of London.

have a look on the student loan calculator to find out what you would get in london, to see if its actually affordable for you
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hi! I have an unconditional to do English at Queen Mary, probably going to put it as my 2nd choice

Original post by alexciacooke

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending