MSc Decision: Imperial Environmental Technology vs LSE Environment and Development?

Watch
vestigesandclaws
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi All!

I received offers for
Imperial College London - MSc Environmental Technology
LSE - Environment and Development
UCL - Technology Management

I'm interested in pursuing Management Consulting (Environment/Energy focus; or Sustainability focus) afterwards. My undergrad is in Economics. I guess it goes without saying that I am looking to study in London.

I know these are all great courses and have great university reputations. Which one would you pick out of the three? Thanks!
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
They look like slightly different courses so which one suits your academic interests best? What about links with the field and research/work opportunities? Where do their grads end up?
(Original post by vestigesandclaws)
Hi All!

I received offers for
Imperial College London - MSc Environmental Technology
LSE - Environment and Development
UCL - Technology Management

I'm interested in pursuing Management Consulting (Environment/Energy focus; or Sustainability focus) afterwards. My undergrad is in Economics. I guess it goes without saying that I am looking to study in London.

I know these are all great courses and have great university reputations. Which one would you pick out of the three? Thanks!
skullkid4
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I am scheduled on an interview for the same Msc at imperial. Could you tell me the questions you've been asked please ? ( I applied for the environmental resource management module). I am really nervous about it, this msc would be crucial for my career.Thanks
HoldThisL
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
imo imperial has the better reputation, certainly for a science masters.
nadine.l
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi ! Could you tell me the questions they asked you?
nadine.l
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by skullkid4)
Hi, I am scheduled on an interview for the same Msc at imperial. Could you tell me the questions you've been asked please ? ( I applied for the environmental resource management module). I am really nervous about it, this msc would be crucial for my career.Thanks
Hi ! Could you tell me what kind of questions they asked during your interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (347)
83.82%
No (67)
16.18%

Watched Threads