Shalom5
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
what is the course like in Photography A Level. I'm going to take English lit+Lang, drama and potentially photography. Eng and Drama are the ones that I want to go off and do and i was thinking of taking photography as a side note sort of thing. I dont take photography as a GCSE but I can bring in a portfolio of photos that I have taken in the past to qualify. Any idea would be helpful
kamik28
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did both photography and drama. Photography was my favourite subject but it was quite demanding at points but I guess each subject is. Did you do art for GCSEs?
yyasmine1234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m currently studying A-Level photography (Edexcel) and I’m loving it so so much. I didn’t study it at GCSE but that wasn’t a problem at my school. For me, I find it a really rewarding and chill subject but that’s probably because photography is a hobby of mine, so make sure you choose courses you’re actually interested in or else they can be a struggle (goes for all subjects).
confusedcornish
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am currently study Photography AQA and I didn't take it at GCSE or art at GCSE but my college let me in. I found it relatively easy by time consuming as regards to the coursework. The exam for my board was 15 hours long which dragged, especially if you finish all that you prepared after 10 hours. My advice for the exam is always have too many photographs to edit otherwise you'll get bored quick
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.82%
I don't have everything I need (258)
44.18%

Watched Threads