Help me choose my firm!!!Watch
My predicted grades are A*AB, and I’ve been offered conditional offers of A*AB from Edinburgh and AAB / ABB with an A in my EPQ from Lancaster. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get that A*AB because I missed a few months of sixth form due to illness, but I’m determined to do the best I can.
At first I applied for the English language and literature course at Lancaster as well, but emailed and decided to change because I didn’t enjoy the lit side on my offer holder day. I can’t attend any offer holder days at Edinburgh so my decision would have to be based on their open day last summer (which I loved).
My insurance choice will be Liverpool.
Any advice or experience at these universities?
That way you could do a course you’re more interested in, and the grades are ABB. If you preferred Edinburgh as a uni this would be a definite shout! I don’t know what the procedure surrounding switching course is, but MAYBE it’ll be similar to Lancaster’s which you seem to have quite successfully navigated!!