The Student Room Group

Is this normal?

i've joined the gym on december 1st last year, two goals gain muscle and loss weight, Wow what a unique goals sir! But to be serious i been going hard in the gym 6 days a week and typically spend 1 - 3 and half hours depending on the day. i work with my personal trainer 3 times a week so the weighted workouts are all with him.

Monday - Back & Biceps + 20 mins incline (12) walking (3.5)

Tuesday - 1 hour of incline (12) walking (3.5) + 2 min sprint with no incline speed (12)

Wednesday -Chest & Triceps + 20 mins incline (12) walking (3.5)

Thursday - 1 hour of incline (12) walking (3.5) + 2 min sprint with no incline speed (12)

Friday - Shoulders and Legs + 20 mins incline (12) walking (3.5)

Saturday/Sunday - 1 hour of incline (12) walking (3.5) + 2 min sprint with no incline speed (12) (Usually Saturday but if leg day was too harse i would go on sunday)

At first i used to get alot of shin pain from the treadmill, but after a month i have clearly developed on my legs, another thing my elbows + wrists used to hurt alot when just picking up heavy weights, but again from constant gym are plenty of rest i have transformed. So thats my structure and story, but believe me or not, i've lost a very unrealistic amount of weight in these past few months december 1st i weighed 75kg, now currently march 27th i weight 62. I see a huge difference and its as if my body has cut and replaced with someone else, i no longer have to wear medium to hide my stomach and feel much more healthier. i drink protein shakes on weight trained days, and have clean meals. My current goal is to lose maybe another 5kg of fat and tone and build defined muscles, im 5'6 so i wont look good with huge muscles thats why im aiming for a lean look. So hearing my story and all are there tips and advice anyone can give me? can be related to anything weightloss? general tips? or even your story?

Quick Reply

Latest