Rosiebwilson
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have any good resources for eduqas a level geography ? Particularly ecosystems and Development in an African context
dpksrk2015
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The best way is to just work through the specification and get case studies from that. The main case studies I use for Africa are:

Kenya
Nigeria
South Africa
DRC
Botswana
Rwanda

It may not seem like a lot but you really have to know them in depth across the specification. I know this isn’t much help but my teacher just gives us lesson plans for those topics so I’m loaded with notes for it and have organised my revision accordingly. But I hope this gives you a start of some sort??? X
Rosiebwilson
Rep:
?
Would you be willing to share lesson plans ?

(Original post by dpksrk2015)
The best way is to just work through the specification and get case studies from that. The main case studies I use for Africa are:

Kenya
Nigeria
South Africa
DRC
Botswana
Rwanda

It may not seem like a lot but you really have to know them in depth across the specification. I know this isn’t much help but my teacher just gives us lesson plans for those topics so I’m loaded with notes for it and have organised my revision accordingly. But I hope this gives you a start of some sort??? X
dpksrk2015
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Rosiebwilson)
Would you be willing to share lesson plans ?
Id be happy to if i had access to the digital copies!! She prints them out and hands them out every lesson so I can’t really take photos of everything because it’s such a fat folder 😂😂 but if you research those countries along with the spec you’ll be fine
Rosiebwilson
Rep:
?
Ok thank you
(Original post by dpksrk2015)
Id be happy to if i had access to the digital copies!! She prints them out and hands them out every lesson so I can’t really take photos of everything because it’s such a fat folder 😂😂 but if you research those countries along with the spec you’ll be fine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
4.1%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (19)
15.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (21)
17.21%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (16)
13.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (37)
30.33%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
19.67%

Watched Threads