Have you started revising for your a levels?

Watch
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If you have, how much have done? and if you haven't, when are you going to start? How long does it take you to revise a topic?
rm.25
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have started and it is taking a while for each topic especially biology ones
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by rm.25)
I have started and it is taking a while for each topic especially biology ones
Same thing with Psychology for me 😖 When dis you start? and what other subs do u do?
rm.25
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by *Alisha*)
Same thing with Psychology for me 😖 When dis you start? and what other subs do u do?
I'm doing bio chem and maths, I started properly around mid march
Pigster
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I finished teaching the spec today, I hope that my students started revising tonight.
CaitTheNerd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't. I'll probably start around mid to late April. But then I'm a cocky little s*** with what seems to be a very good memory...
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by CrazyConnor)
I haven't. I'll probably start around mid to late April. But then I'm a cocky little s*** with what seems to be a very good memory...
My memory is really bad, I do psychology and there's a lot to remember. How can you start mid/late April wow. I remember revising for my GCSEs from January, but because of my poor time management, when it came to my bio, chem and physics paper 2 exam I crammed the day before using quizlet as I focused on paper 1 the most. But now I'm just focusing on everything and I'm almost done. What subjects are you doing?
CaitTheNerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My memory is really bad, I do psychology and there's a lot to remember. How can you start mid/late April wow. I remember revising for my GCSEs from January, but because of my poor time management, when it came to my bio, chem and physics paper 2 exam I crammed the day before using quizlet as I focused on paper 1 the most. But now I'm just focusing on everything and I'm almost done. What subjects are you doing?
Maths, Physics and Computer Science. My exams aren't until June mind so that gives me a solid month of revising. Although saying that I'll probably spend a fair bit of that procrastinating...
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by CrazyConnor)
Maths, Physics and Computer Science. My exams aren't until June mind so that gives me a solid month of revising. Although saying that I'll probably spend a fair bit of that procrastinating...
They're really difficult subjects goodluck! Try not to procrastinate ad much nearer to exams. I've only got 2 exams in May luckily.
thotiana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i havent started.. dont judge
CaitTheNerd
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
They're really difficult subjects goodluck! Try not to procrastinate ad much nearer to exams. I've only got 2 exams in May luckily.
Thanks! Good luck to you too!
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Started months ago, light revision. Now I am just revising again and doing questions, hope I am not too late on answering the questions but I have LOADS of them to do
independentx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I haven't either... Please don't judge! I was the same last year, awful for procrastinating but I did alright.

Oops... just noticed this is a thread for A-Levels... I'm doing Scottish Highers!
Last edited by independentx; 1 year ago
xipo7101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Finished spec for maths physics and russian 2 months ago.
Been doing at least 2 past papers per day since then, together with reading and working through text books from different publishers to fill in any gaps left.
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by thotiana)
i havent started.. dont judge
Nothing wrong with that! Most people are going to start revising during Easter holidays. You've got enough time, don't stress. Just make sure you got your notes ready.
moonlight98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ive been trying to really go for it and study for the past 3 weeks but it’s just been a flop, I do one question then I’m exhausted
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by The RAR)
Started months ago, light revision. Now I am just revising again and doing questions, hope I am not too late on answering the questions but I have LOADS of them to do
Definitely not, I haven't even started questions yet and I':e got a few questions remaining that I hope to finish before Easter holidays so that I can then focus on past papers.
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by xipo7101)
Finished spec for maths physics and russian 2 months ago.
Been doing at least 2 past papers per day since then, together with reading and working through text books from different publishers to fill in any gaps left.
Wow thats great! Keep going over the content and doing questions. You'll do well.
username2427341
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pigster)
I finished teaching the spec today, I hope that my students started revising tonight.
That's good, my psychology teacher still has one topic remaining that he's going to teacher after the water break. But I'm going to let tech that topic. What subjects do you teach?
xipo7101
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by moonlight98)
Ive been trying to really go for it and study for the past 3 weeks but it’s just been a flop, I do one question then I’m exhausted
As soon as I cut down on my sugar intake, started to eat healthy and went to the gym 3x a week.energy and attention span went through the roof, literally can revise 6-7 hours a day no problem ( which i'm doing since December ).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads