Why do women smile and stare at my crotch whilst they’re flirting Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I never look at a woman and imagine what’s she’d look like naked or imagine having sex with her, so what exactly are these women thinking?! Could they actually be imagining what my penis looks like or having sex with it or something?!
ClairaSuzen
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Dude!! Give yourself a break !! A woman looking at you doesn't mean she is always looking at the crotch part. I mean she could look at your dressing style too!! Yo are gone way too far imagining !!
And if at all 1% I agree that she is hallucinating in her dreams about ur tool then, that is specifically for that woman not, in general, all ladies of the earth ...lol...I had most fun thoughts while thinking of your gullibility here
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Because it is natural and instinctive.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I never look at a woman and imagine what’s she’d look like naked or imagine having sex with her, so what exactly are these women thinking?! Could they actually be imagining what my penis looks like or having sex with it or something?!
Would it be that they think they csn see a micro penis? Your comments are based on your ego and perhaps you should close this pointless thread!
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe they’ve noticed a wet patch on your trousers.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ClairaSuzen)
Dude!! Give yourself a break !! A woman looking at you doesn't mean she is always looking at the crotch part. I mean she could look at your dressing style too!! Yo are gone way too far imagining !!
And if at all 1% I agree that she is hallucinating in her dreams about ur tool then, that is specifically for that woman not, in general, all ladies of the earth ...lol...I had most fun thoughts while thinking of your gullibility here
I specifically said they’ll stare st my crotch and smile in a flirty way, while flirting. Your reply did t even make sense.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
Maybe they’ve noticed a wet patch on your trousers.
In your dreams
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mgi)
Would it be that they think they csn see a micro penis? Your comments are based on your ego and perhaps you should close this pointless thread!
We’re talking about my crotch, not yours.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by karl pilkington)
Because it is natural and instinctive.
I never stare at a woman’s crotch while flirting.
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I never stare at a woman’s crotch while flirting.
How about her breasts?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Obolinda)
How about her breasts?
I may glance at them but I never stare at them smiling and never imagine what they’d look like like if she was naked. I’m sure some men look at most women and undress them with their eyes, while it appears that some women’s do that that too, at least women while flirting.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We’re talking about my crotch, not yours.
A silly pointless post which i will not respond to further! I need to block you.
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's just the equivalent of when a man's eyes go to a woman's breasts. It doesn't mean she's trying to picture you naked.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by mgi)
A silly pointless post which i will not respond to further! I need to block you.

are you jealous or something? i'm genuinely interested in what their motive is and what they'd be thinking because it's not something i'd do.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
It's just the equivalent of when a man's eyes go to a woman's breasts. It doesn't mean she's trying to picture you naked.
I never stare at a woman's breasts in a lecherous manner.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LegallyJasmine)
Maybe they suspect that your **** is minuscule and so they find that way too funny and smile to hide their laughter? :h:
why would that suspect that and stare at my crotch in a lecherous manner. can't you just accept that these women are perving on a man, in the same way some men perv on a man?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LegallyJasmine)
Maybe they suspect that your **** is minuscule and so they find that way too funny and smile to hide their laughter? :h:
why would they* suspect that and stare at my crotch in a lecherous manner? can't you just accept that these women are perving on a man, in the same way some men perv on a man?
username4280702
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I was kidding. I just felt like this thread was created out of arrogance, not as a general enquiry -- which is why I said that. Deleted my post when I changed my mind about that.
why would that suspect that and stare at my crotch in a lecherous manner. can't you just accept that these women are perving on a man, in the same way some men perv on a man?
Anonymous #1
.....perv on a woman*
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
it may be that you flirt with very short women ?

:dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads