Bf's flatmate walked in on me dancing for bf naked Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Long story short, my bf thought his flatmate was out for the whole night, I was dancing naked for him in their main room, like wearing only my heels, and my clothes were in his room. We didn't hear his flatmate come in because of the music and he walked straight in on me dancing naked. The thing is my bf was totally cool about it, he was like "don't worry mate" and was totally fine with his flatmate having a laugh about it while I was trying to put my arms/hands in erm the right places. Then when I went off to get my clothes he was like "don't ruin it my getting dressed girl" and slapped my bum as I went off really hard like in front of his flatmate who thought it was all very funny. Guess I'm not sure what to make of it?!
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Well nothing you can do about it. They laughed if off, so should you. Although the slap on the arse would have annoyed me.

And let's face it we all saw that channel 4 programme naked attraction so we all know what naked bodies look like.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Long story short, my bf thought his flatmate was out for the whole night, I was dancing naked for him in their main room, like wearing only my heels, and my clothes were in his room. We didn't hear his flatmate come in because of the music and he walked straight in on me dancing naked. The thing is my bf was totally cool about it, he was like "don't worry mate" and was totally fine with his flatmate having a laugh about it while I was trying to put my arms/hands in erm the right places. Then when I went off to get my clothes he was like "don't ruin it my getting dressed girl" and slapped my bum as I went off really hard like in front of his flatmate who thought it was all very funny. Guess I'm not sure what to make of it?!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
Well nothing you can do about it. They laughed if off, so should you. Although the slap on the arse would have annoyed me.

And let's face it we all saw that channel 4 programme naked attraction so we all know what naked bodies look like.
Yeah they found it very funny and laughed it off but I was totally naked in front of his flatmate who was getting an eyeful of my boobs! And they were making jokes about it while I was trying to cover up then the bum slap like you said would have annoyed you too, I dunno maybe I should see the funny side!
xxxrosiexxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
You have to see the funny side of that! Think of it this way you'll have made your bf's flatmate's week and it's a funny story to tell for a while!
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Maybe dont dance naked for him outside his or your bedroom then, do nobody can just walk in.

They laughed it off which is good and as long as it doesnt come up, just forget it.

But next time, maybe not to do it in a communal area as said.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jack22031994)
Maybe dont dance naked for him outside his or your bedroom then, do nobody can just walk in.

They laughed it off which is good and as long as it doesnt come up, just forget it.

But next time, maybe not to do it in a communal area as said.
I wouldn't usually dance naked for him in a communal area! Just thought no-one else was going to be around. I guess it's good they laughed it off but they were the ones with clothes on so might have been a bit easier for them standing there looking at my boobs! And I'm gonna have to see his flatmate again whch is gonna be a bit awks now he's seen the lot
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xxxrosiexxx)
You have to see the funny side of that! Think of it this way you'll have made your bf's flatmate's week and it's a funny story to tell for a while!
Yeah my friends are gonna wake up to it and find it pretty funny. I think he probably did enjoy it haha!
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I personally would feel very nervous about this situation if that happened to my girlfriend. That flatmate immediately should've been disappeared as he saw you naked. Just standing there and laughing at you is absolutely wrong and embarrassing to me.

But I wouldn't even put my gf in danger in a such a place like that. You should just try to forget about that.
Anonymous #1
I guess it's more that he wasn't bothered at all and found it really funny and also that he slapped my arse as I left the room which they found very funny and made comments about me trying to run in my heels etc I dunno ha
Anonymous #1
I personally would feel very nervous about this situation if that happened to my girlfriend. That flatmate immediately should've been disappeared as he saw you naked. Just standing there and laughing at you is absolutely wrong and embarrassing to me.

But I wouldn't even put my gf in danger in a such a place like that. You should just try to forget about that.
I know what you mean but I wasn't in any danger or anything his flatmate is a friend of his and I've met him before so knew nothing would happen and my bf looks after me but it was that they were both laughing I guess, I think his flatmate would have left if my bf hadn't been laughing and stuff..
Andrew97
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Oh. Maybe next time try not dancing naked in a room where anyone with a key can walk in.
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Depends on the audience tbh if my friend walked in and slapped my gfs arse I probably would of punched him in the face.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Themysticalegg)
Depends on the audience tbh if my friend walked in and slapped my gfs arse I probably would of punched him in the face.
Glad to hear it haha but just to clarify it was my bf who slapped my arse in front of his friend
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Andrew97)
Oh. Maybe next time try not dancing naked in a room where anyone with a key can walk in.
My bf took me there and didn't think anyone was coming back
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Glad to hear it haha but just to clarify it was my bf who slapped my arse in front of his friend
Oh ok sorry! Still I would of wanted my friend to bugger off straight away, ah well if they laughed it off that’s the end of that really.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Aye, of course this happened.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
I know what you mean but I wasn't in any danger or anything his flatmate is a friend of his and I've met him before so knew nothing would happen and my bf looks after me but it was that they were both laughing I guess, I think his flatmate would have left if my bf hadn't been laughing and stuff..
Look, I can't judge anyone for their personality but I found that situation very embarrasing as a male person. If I were a guy in this situation, I would even block my girlfriend myself to cover her right places and ask him to the get out of the room quickly. Absolutely I would NOT sit down there and laugh with my flatmate and then slap my gf's arse. This is just disgusting to me, even I felt very strange feelings as I read it here on my computer..

I feel this way is correct for the partners.
username4565286
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I ask: Were you filming yourselves at the time?
username4565286
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by xxxrosiexxx)
You seem to have a great sense of humour. Would you ever consider doing something like this for the right person? (*cough* like me *cough*)
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yeah they found it very funny and laughed it off but I was totally naked in front of his flatmate who was getting an eyeful of my boobs! And they were making jokes about it while I was trying to cover up then the bum slap like you said would have annoyed you too, I dunno maybe I should see the funny side!
Yes maybe you should laugh it off because yoy didn't do the obvious which was to lock yourselves in. Maybe just love your naked body, smile and move on. No one meant any harm! I bet they have all seen breasts and p***y before many times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
26.97%
Not great so far... (281)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.34%

Watched Threads