EPQ/ evaluation and conclusion

Watch this thread
Piglett121
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I’m struggling to understand how to write my conclusion and evaluation for my epq. I’ve looked at what each one is but sometimes people mix the two together. Would someone be able to tell me exactly what is an evaluation and what is a conclusion?
username4373508
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
hi, when is your work due in?
Piglett121
Rep:
Around Easter time
Piglett121
Rep:
When is yours due?
asherk14
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I would say an evaluation is more about reflecting on how well the project went e.g. did you stick to your plan / reach your objective / what you've learnt personally and a conclusion would be more about what the conclusion of your actual project research shows
(Original post by Piglett121)
I’m struggling to understand how to write my conclusion and evaluation for my epq. I’ve looked at what each one is but sometimes people mix the two together. Would someone be able to tell me exactly what is an evaluation and what is a conclusion?
Piglett121
Rep:
Ah thank you that helps a lot. Would u say to do the conclusion before the evaluation?
asherk14
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
not sure ive not done mine yet but i think conclusion then evaluation - also dont forget theres an evaluation/reflection section in the log book os u could just save some for tht

Ah thank you that helps a lot. Would u say to do the conclusion before the evaluation?
teni2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Even though this doesn't answer the question. I just wanted to to remind you to evaluate throughout the project in order to gain more marks. My EPQ is due after the Easter break also
Piglett121
Rep:
Thank you very much for your help

(Original post by teni2001)
Even though this doesn't answer the question. I just wanted to to remind you to evaluate throughout the project in order to gain more marks. My EPQ is due after the Easter break also
teni2001
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I would really appreciate it if you could complete this survey for my EPQ for me
Thank you
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TKDKZJN
Thank you very much for your help
Piglett121
Rep:
I did it however i do not know a lot on economy so it may be a bit odd sorry. What is your epq on?
(Original post by teni2001)
I would really appreciate it if you could complete this survey for my EPQ for me
Thank you
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TKDKZJN
teni2001
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My question is: To what extent is economic growth a sustainable macroeconomic objective and should we have a zero percent economic growth target?
I did it however i do not know a lot on economy so it may be a bit odd sorry. What is your epq on?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
42.42%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (55)
8.87%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed