The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would but I've watched it all online already haha.
Clearly I'm a bit too obsessed :redface:
Reply 2
urgh the hills!
Reply 3
hehe i watch it online as well:biggrin:
Reply 4
:puke: the hills?
Reply 5
Mantha
:puke: the hills?

haha i totally agree.
GLAM™
hehe i watch it online as well:biggrin:

:biggrin: I love it! Although I haven't been able to find the final episode of season 3 (episode 28) but I know what happens anyway haha.
It's my guilty pleasure!
I love it too, im always watching it online aswell.
Aha loved laguna beach too!
Reply 8
chloecouture
I love it too, im always watching it online aswell.
Aha loved laguna beach too![/

oohhh, me too!! How I longed to be one of the "gang" lmao
Reply 9
I watched a few episodes of this and just couldn't get into it! I much prefer Living on the Edge, even though it is so false!
Reply 10
Belle-x
I watched a few episodes of this and just couldn't get into it! I much prefer Living on the Edge, even though it is so false!

all of these programs are false!
Reply 11
yas8
all of these programs are false!

True, but they're strangely addictive :p:
Reply 12
i dont see how there addictive. there just annoying.
Reply 13
It might be ok if it wasnt so obviously so scripted and fake. My sister watches it (i sometimes wil watch it with her :ninja: )

In one episode Spencer is seen at Heidi's doorstep with black shoes on his feet, but…..when he enters her apartment, the shoes magically turn to white. Magic!!!!!!

edit: sorry i will not post in here, i mean it would hurt me if people were slating the wright stuff thread. again sorry :hugs: x
Reply 14
i geuss so. its just the fact there so fake that annoys me.
Reply 15
adarklingplain
:biggrin: I love it! Although I haven't been able to find the final episode of season 3 (episode 28) but I know what happens anyway haha.
It's my guilty pleasure!

Well when i downloaded it, it was labelled episode 29, which was odd :s-smilie: And it was only 19 minutes long, which was odd. Left on a huuuge cliffhanger really, it was kinda weird. Dunno, maybe i downloaded a bad copy. But yeah, maybe you'll find it as ep29?
Thanks, I shall have another hunt! :smile:
Reply 17
Belle-x
True, but they're strangely addictive :p:

Very addictive!! :biggrin:
I know they are addictive, and i take them far too seriously aswell.
I remember when both seasons of laguna beach ended i used to always cry 'cos it was so sad like when they were all saying bye to eachother especially when Lauren and Lo did and Stephen and Kristin (even though i despise her!)
I always wanted LCs house too, it was gorgeous!
Reply 19
chloecouture
I know they are addictive, and i take them far too seriously aswell.
I remember when both seasons of laguna beach ended i used to always cry 'cos it was so sad like when they were all saying bye to eachother especially when Lauren and Lo did and Stephen and Kristin (even though i despise her!)
I always wanted LCs house too, it was gorgeous!

hehe me too!! It was always sad when they went to graduation :frown: and they said their good byes, even tho they were going to see each other the next day.
I liked Kristin, she was the one who use to cause all the drama. But Jessica that girl used to get on my nerves!!

Latest

Trending

Trending