The Student Room Group

Failing A levels as haven't studied

I have lost all motivation to study this year and have been told I won't be allowed to sit any A level except my English one. Is it possible I won't be able to return for 6th year? I'm not sure if I want to or not yet but not sure if this is now even an option!
My School is in West Lothian, Scotland.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
No point wasting time over the past focus on doing well in your English and they might let you stay if not you could always go to a new college revise by doing past paper practice as it’s close to exams.
Original post by LLnoo
I have lost all motivation to study this year and have been told I won't be allowed to sit any A level except my English one. Is it possible I won't be able to return for 6th year? I'm not sure if I want to or not yet but not sure if this is now even an option!
My School is in West Lothian, Scotland.

PS: You’re question caught my attention as I’m a huge cat person and saw your profile picture

Quick Reply

Latest