AQA AS-Level Biology & Chemistry 2018 Papers

Watch
BenAnnaMan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have access to the AQA AS-Level Biology & Chemistry past papers 1 & 2?

Preferably with the mark schemes.

-Ben
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Trapmoneybenny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BenAnnaMan)
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have access to the AQA AS-Level Biology & Chemistry past papers 1 & 2?

Preferably with the mark schemes.

-Ben
You tryna cheat for your year 12 ppes??

If that's the case, dude.....don't play yourself. It won't help you in the long run
BenAnnaMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Hi Jessica,

I think this is the correct forum to ask in. I am asking for the exam papers for last year though, and i dont know if they are available yet.

-Ben
BenAnnaMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Trapmoneybenny)
You tryna cheat for your year 12 ppes??

If that's the case, dude.....don't play yourself. It won't help you in the long run
Hi Trapmoneybenny,

Im not trying to cheat.

Im an adult learner, learning the content on my own. Im taking my AS-Levels in a few weeks but im struggling to get mock papers to practice on other than the 2016, 2017 papers and the specimen papers.

I dont really want to use the exam papers pre 2016 because of the specification changes, but i may have to at this rate.

-Ben
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Trapmoneybenny,

Im not trying to cheat.

Im an adult learner, learning the content on my own. Im taking my AS-Levels in a few weeks but im struggling to get mock papers to practice on other than the 2016, 2017 papers and the specimen papers.

I dont really want to use the exam papers pre 2016 because of the specification changes, but i may have to at this rate.

-Ben
They are locked so teachers can use them - you could ask AQA when they are going to unlock them?
BenAnnaMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
They are locked so teachers can use them - you could ask AQA when they are going to unlock them?
Good shout. Ive just emailed them.

-Ben
username1445490
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would recommend that you do use the pre 2015 papers to practice as the content is very similar but the style is different.
They are of value to practice for content.
The only differences are no Kc in pre 2015 AS but that is in the A2 papers. Chem 2 has some extraction of metals questions which are not completely relevant although they are often redox based so can still be done.
username4460696
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good shout. Ive just emailed them.

-Ben
what did they say?
BenAnnaMan
Rep:
?
(Original post by TSR1515)
what did they say?
I doubt I will get a response until sometime next week

-Ben
BenAnnaMan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
AQA have emailed me back today. Both the papers for Biology and Chemistry will be made available on the 1st of May.

-Ben
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (129)
59.45%
No (47)
21.66%
Not sure (41)
18.89%

Watched Threads