What order should I watch the Marvel Movies?

Watch this thread
xxxcloxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I really want to get into marvel after seeing quite good bits of a few of the movies, I have a lot of free time at the minute and was wondering if all the marvel movies what order should I watch them in so I can actually get into it? Thanks
Joe_01
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xxxcloxxx)
Hi, I really want to get into marvel after seeing quite good bits of a few of the movies, I have a lot of free time at the minute and was wondering if all the marvel movies what order should I watch them in so I can actually get into it? Thanks
Seen them all. Watch them in the order they came out and the story will go along with it.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5869930
Gofre has been a saint and made an awesome thread you might like to check out.
xxxcloxxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thanks so much☺️☺️
PQ
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Or just watch Thor Ragnorok 21 time :ninjagirl:
username612415
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Chronological order is a good way to do it if you're just getting into Marvel :yep:
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Or just watch Thor Ragnorok 21 time :ninjagirl:
Are you my mum? :sly:
TheMcSame
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Order of release would be fine in all honesty, you're not going to get lost that way. Personally, I'd go in chronological order, which, as of right now goes something along these lines:

It should be noted that some people have slightly different variations, this is the order I watched them (with the exception of Captain Marvel) based on an IMDB list.

1. Captain America: The First Avenger
  2. Captain Marvel (While it is a new movie, it takes place in the 90's making it, chronologically speaking, the second film in the franchise.)
  3. Iron Man
  4. The Incredible Hulk
  5. Iron Man 2 (could quite easily swap this and Hulk around)
  6. Thor
  7. Avengers Assemble
  8. Iron Man 3
  9. Thor: The Dark World (again, could swap this and Iron Man 3 around)
  10. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 1
  12. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 (Just makes sense imo, both movies are great, may as well watch them back to back since it's still their own storyline at this point in the series)
  13. Avengers: Age of Ultron
  14. Ant-Man
  15. Captain America: Civil War
  16. Spider-Man: Homecoming
  17. Doctor Strange (lists vary, you could quite easily watch this before Civil War, it wouldn't make much of a difference)
  18. Thor: Ragnarok
  19. Black Panther
  20. Avengers: Infinity War
  21. Ant-Man and the Wasp (takes place during Infinity war but a post-credit scene spoils Infinity War so should be watched after)

Speaking of post-credit scenes, you should really watch them as well.
Last edited by TheMcSame; 3 years ago
HarryHickey
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Start from the Iron Man 1 and on and on and on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (8)
24.24%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (10)
30.3%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (2)
6.06%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (3)
9.09%
Reading articles about what steps to take (6)
18.18%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
6.06%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
6.06%

Watched Threads