The Student Room Group

I like a guy who has a girlfriend

So this guy, let's call him ray. Our families grew up together as kids and are very close so I've known him for most of my life.I've liked him for a few years but never knew how to express that or what to say.
Sort of recently about 4 months ago, he got a girlfriend and my heart broken so bad. I feel like he likes me back because he's always asking me to come over and watch horror films with him and I never know what to say because it would be so awkward and I feel bad on his gf.
We went out with his family before he got with his gf and I stayed at his house. We both slept on the floor or separate mattresses but pretty close to each other and I guess we were flirting. My mum teases me about him saying "oooo I know you like him"
But I always deny it.
I went to a family party and drank a little so I felt sick and laid down and was sort of in and out of sleep and he sat next to me and put his jacket over me.
I went all red.
And I hate my self at the fact that I like him because he's so cute and aughhh I really like him but u wish his gf wasn't around.
I can control my self about it but get really shy when I see him and I get happy when I walk my friend home after school and see him on his bike. I feel like crying idk what to do plz help and thx if you actually read all of this :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Lucy_lillian
So this guy, let's call him ray. Our families grew up together as kids and are very close so I've known him for most of my life.I've liked him for a few years but never knew how to express that or what to say.
Sort of recently about 4 months ago, he got a girlfriend and my heart broken so bad. I feel like he likes me back because he's always asking me to come over and watch horror films with him and I never know what to say because it would be so awkward and I feel bad on his gf.
We went out before he got with his gf and I stayed at his house. We both slept on the floor or separate mattresses but pretty close to each other and I guess we were flirting. My mum teases me about him saying "oooo I know you like him"
But I always deny it.
I went to a family party and drank a little so I felt sick and laid down and was sort of in and out of sleep and he sat next to me and put his jacket over me.
I went all red.
And I hate my self at the fact that I like him because he's so cute and aughhh I really like him but u wish his gf wasn't around.
I can control my self about it but get really shy when I see him and I get happy when I walk my friend home after school and see him on his bike. I feel like crying idk what to do plz help and thx if you actually read all of this :smile:

Distance yourself from him, and don't act on your feelings. You need to move on, and time will help, but only if you keep some space between the two of you.
Listen Lucy,

Imma be straight forward with you.
You go to that ugly sack of turd of his girlfriend, Grab her by her throat and slam her down right to your feet.
Then you make her beg, beg until she cries for her life.
You make sure she doesnt steal your man: disclaimer: even tho he isnt your man, yet
Original post by Lucy_lillian
We went out before he got with his gf and I stayed at his house. We both slept on the floor or separate mattresses but pretty close to each other and I guess we were flirting. My mum teases me about him saying "oooo I know you like him"
But I always deny it.
I went all red.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending