First kiss - how old were you? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I’m a 16 year old girl and still have not had my first kiss and was wondering how old people were when they had theirs? Am I really late?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
Trust me girl, I’m 16 and I have so many friends who haven’t had their first kiss yet! I had mine around two years ago and to be honest I wish I’d waited because things ended up being super awkward between me and the boy and I cringe whenever I think about it... So yeah, don’t stress too much - it’ll happen when it happens!
Anonymous #3
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a 16 year old girl and still have not had my first kiss and was wondering how old people were when they had theirs? Am I really late?
Not at all. I had my first kiss at 18 with my first boyfriend.
CrazyConnor
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Unfortunately I'm not a psychic, so I don't know how old I was (or rather will be). I'm 18 by the way, and no you aren't particularly late. You've got your whole life ahead of you, don't rush it or you might regret it.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 weeks ago
I was 20 when I first kissed a girl, thanks to spending almost every hour of my free time on Tinder for several months. Unfortunately, she dumped me a couple of months later. I'm now 24 and haven't kissed anyone else or had any other opportunities to do so.
XOR_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
8?
CloudySkies238
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You are normal! 17 and haven't had mine yet.
Anonymous #5
Report 3 weeks ago
nO ME GUSTAA
UGH slimy cold wet tongue yuck!!!!!

cant wait to kiss a guy i truly love and feel the firework :sad:
Anonymous #6
Report 3 weeks ago
I was 18- it was my first boyfriend but I ended up breaking up with him because I realised I didn't love him.
Anonymous #7
Report 3 weeks ago
I was 16 but it was horrible. Don’t be in a rush. You’re definitely not late at 16 and it’s better to wait until you find someone nice. Stop worrying.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Ahh thanks so much this is so reassuring ❤️
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 3 weeks ago
I was 22 :lol:
username2427341
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm 17 (18 in July) and I haven't kissed anyone before. But then again, that's probs coz I'm a Muslim and an Asian girl 😂
Anonymous #8
Report 3 weeks ago
I was 20 and was kissed by a stranger in a club without acknowledging it was going to happen. Sadly, I don't even remember what the guy looked like.
DrawTheLine
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You're fine. I had mine at 18.
Anonymous #9
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm over 25 and still haven't had my first kiss.
phoebeg76
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I remember worrying in a similar way when I was you're age (I'm now nearly 21), but I ended up having my first kiss when I was 17.
I really wanted to actually kiss someone, everyone else I knew seemed to have been doing it for ages, but I also didn't want to kiss just anyone.
I had my first kiss with a guy I had had a huge (really huge) crush on for over a year, it wasn't planned or expected, and he ended up as my first boyfriend not long after.
Just don't overthink it too much, you're still young and I promise none of this seems like a big deal after a few years. Just do what makes you happy.
Anonymous #10
Report 3 weeks ago
17 year old guy and haven't had mine
DragonsOfAsshai
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm an 18 year old guy and haven't had mine
Unexpectedly
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
About 7 or 8. :eek:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (373)
37.3%
No - but I will (76)
7.6%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.1%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
48%

Watched Threads