Spanish passport renewal time frame Watch

draesingh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I applied for a new spanish passport on 28th March 2019. Does anyone know the time frame of their experience how long it will most likely take? The spanish consulate in london says 3 weeks but i need it within 2 weeks so im able to get my esta to travel to nyc during the holiday. Has anyone ever applied for a new spanish passport through london consulate and received it in under 2 weeks? Much appreciated
qam
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Asking people wont speed up the progress if you wanted it to make you feel better. You should have done it earlier or if you were that urgent you could have paid for a faster service
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
draesingh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by qam)
Asking people wont speed up the progress if you wanted it to make you feel better. You should have done it earlier or if you were that urgent you could have paid for a faster service
Thats true, but i had booked the appointment since January 2019 and march 28th was the only available date available to renew my passport. I was hoping someone whos experienced the London spanish consulate would be able to give me a time frame for how long it takes from other peoples experiences. Also the Spanish consulate does not offer fast track services
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (425)
18.66%
The paper was reasonable (1076)
47.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (506)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (271)
11.9%

Watched Threads