Mina.Vale2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
When I start uni in October I want to have a part time job so I can have some extra money but also don’t want to be really stressed out and have no free time because of it. Any suggestions for good types of work for while at uni? Or good shifts
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Mina.Vale2001)
When I start uni in October I want to have a part time job so I can have some extra money but also don’t want to be really stressed out and have no free time because of it. Any suggestions for good types of work for while at uni? Or good shifts
Try mcdonalds.
They take on a lot of students. They are also very flexible- you give them your availability when you start and you get shifts according to your availability.
Theres also the option of working at a store near uni while at uni and transferring and working at a store near home in the holidays e.g. christmas and the summer.
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Mina.Vale2001)
Hey! The best thing I would suggest is to work for the uni. They have lots of student friendly jobs that work around your studies!
Sophia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (412)
67.21%
No (201)
32.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed