Accommodation Watch

Elliegibson.18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi
I’m currently looking for accommodation on campus for my first year, and I was just wondering what is the difference between the different colleges?

Thanks!
Ellie
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Wikia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I'm a current first year at Lancaster Uni so if you have any other questions just let me know. Honestly, aside from location there's barely any difference in colleges. There's no sort of separation here where people only chill with people in their own college etc., that just doesn't occur here. The one known to be the most social is Griezedale but honestly that's not really true as others are just as lively. I'd personally recommend choosing a college that's closest to the centre of campus such as Fylde, Furness or Griezedale (Bowland is close too but it's not as nice imo). If you're looking for quite social colleges choose Fylde/Griezedale otherwise Furness is a good alternative (it's a much smaller college).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (376)
37.49%
No - but I will (76)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (480)
47.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed