thotiana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
have u guys started? if so, how confident r u?
Jamesshoreo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm trying to feel confident... I'm in year 13 and picked up AS English language so have those exams, they seem pretty straightforward so hopefully everything should be fine.

I might resit my recent Business exam to get a higher grade but I really don't want another exam, and for double award ICT, we did exams last year so the coursework needs completing and moderating, which can be quite stressful... Roll on the summer!
username3895014
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I started revising recently and I don’t think I’ve ever been this stressed 🤙🏽🤙🏽 feel like I’ve left it waaaay too late
thotiana
Rep:
?
lmao i havent even started so pls pray 4 me
(Original post by Wooord)
I started revising recently and I don’t think I’ve ever been this stressed 🤙🏽🤙🏽 feel like I’ve left it waaaay too late
Leah.J
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Wooord)
Sameeee
NadineAhmedHelmy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Our mocks finished off around the end of January, so from then on it was just learning new syllabus content and around the beginning of March I started some light revision. As of now, I'm aiming for 5-6 hours a day but art coursework has me dead. Hardcore revision is going on if I really want to get those grades.
barror1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Been revising for just under a month and feel like I have really hit my stride! Only time will tell though lol
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's a pisstake that teachers are still giving us booklets of homework to complete, I'd rather we properly start hardcore revision so that we have the content firm in our heads -_-
username3895014
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunya)
It's a pisstake that teachers are still giving us booklets of homework to complete, I'd rather we properly start hardcore revision so that we have the content firm in our heads -_-
YES. I’ve been screaming this
Rehman Mallah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lol we still haven't finished out physics course, and are predicted to have it completed 1 week before our physics exam. I am not too worried though most my a level exams are logic with some terminology and theory involved. Putting in 6 hours a day over April and Half of May should have be covered. Don't stress it bro, its useless putting unnecessary load on yourself. Just make a plan and your sorted. gl
Khushi.S
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just kept on revising after my January Mocks, I haven't finished any of my courses yet (will finish Chem and Geography by Easter) so its a bit terrifying but I got A*,A,A,C in my mocks (that C has managed to get up to an A now) so hopefully I can replicate this in the actual exams
ZombieTheWolf
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nope, haven't started yet. I feel confident but that's just feelings
ForeverYoungx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dunya)
Tell me about it! Everyday bombarded with hw, like hard to make time to revise that much 😩
Zarakjh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I started revising around January but it was light revison.
esrever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have one month to revise for further maths but I already feel dead :eek4:. I've forgotten everything!!
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm so tired :yawn:
juicewrld
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i havent started yet and idk how i will
ForeverYoungx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Same, sooo close but still not there yet :/
ForeverYoungx
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
LOOOL my Easter holiday sorted!!
thotiana
Rep:
?
(Original post by jade_oswell_89)
Our mocks finished off around the end of January, so from then on it was just learning new syllabus content and around the beginning of March I started some light revision. As of now, I'm aiming for 5-6 hours a day but art coursework has me dead. Hardcore revision is going on if I really want to get those grades.
art coursework is the worst, i'm currently finishing mine off and it will be the death of me(:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (712)
33.94%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (897)
42.76%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (396)
18.88%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed