PhD Law Studentship - need stipend and fees funding Watch

Procrastinator123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I have just received my dream PhD offer - but missed the deadline for the studentship (my decision was only made yesterday after the deadline FML)

Does anyone know any research bodies/charities/trusts that are still accepting funding applications?? Been searching the internet for hours and can't find anything that is still open. I won't be able to self fund so it effing sucks that I'll have to decline it if I can't get the stipend/fees covered it's so hard to even get an offer sigh.

I would be eligible for funding bodies in the following areas: law, social science, art and humanities, gender, social justice, cultural relativism etc)

Thanks.
alleycat393
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Talk to your supervisor as they will have the best idea. Eligibility is not just based on area of study so you will have to do this search yourself. See if you can maybe defer entry. Lessons learnt here I hope!
(Original post by Procrastinator123)
So I have just received my dream PhD offer - but missed the deadline for the studentship (my decision was only made yesterday after the deadline FML)

Does anyone know any research bodies/charities/trusts that are still accepting funding applications?? Been searching the internet for hours and can't find anything that is still open. I won't be able to self fund so it effing sucks that I'll have to decline it if I can't get the stipend/fees covered it's so hard to even get an offer sigh.

I would be eligible for funding bodies in the following areas: law, social science, art and humanities, gender, social justice, cultural relativism etc)

Thanks.
Notoriety
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Procrastinator123)

Thanks.
Did you find anything?

Only thing I have seen close would be your uni offering to give you an award.
PhoenixFortune
  • Universities Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Moved to Postgraduate Applications forum.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 20 May '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How has 2019 been so far?