?
Report 2 weeks ago
Best of luck everyone! We need it 😂😂
a.nm_j
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It honestly just depends on what they throw at us. I think the TA may be easier this year (especially for Prose Fiction) because the extract last year was really hard - or at least I hope they make it easy because of that haha. I'm doing Jane Eyre and Rebecca for literary study and honestly, don't know what questions to expect. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by a.nm_j; 2 weeks ago
scottishst25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How did everyone find the exam? I thought the literary questions were pretty good but I think I struggled to come up with any proper points for the textual analysis 😬
Labrador99
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hope the exam was okay!
CraZy_Lewis26
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I done question 22 for paper 1. It was about central characters, and I remembered more than expected! I chose the 'Christmas in Vermont' non-fiction question and I wrote a lot, but looking at my track-record that doesn't mean anything 😂
Mhussain01
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I found the TA quite difficult too (poetry) literary study questions were decent tho
(Original post by scottishst25)
How did everyone find the exam? I thought the literary questions were pretty good but I think I struggled to come up with any proper points for the textual analysis 😬
anonymousebonita
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by CraZy_Lewis26)
I done question 22 for paper 1. It was about central characters, and I remembered more than expected! I chose the 'Christmas in Vermont' non-fiction question and I wrote a lot, but looking at my track-record that doesn't mean anything 😂
I did question 22 as well! I was studying The Crucible and 12 Angry Men. I chose the drama for the TA though.
CraZy_Lewis26
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I done The Glass Menagerie & A Streetcar Named Desire, there was so much to write about! Even though I don't need this to get into University, I am really hoping I passed 😄
(Original post by anonymousebonita)
I did question 22 as well! I was studying The Crucible and 12 Angry Men. I chose the drama for the TA though.
Elah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok, am I the only one who for poetry thought it was from the perspective of a fish? Ahhh
TheBritishKoala
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Elah)
Ok, am I the only one who for poetry thought it was from the perspective of a fish? Ahhh
I did it from a wil animal in general so not far off - glad though someone else had a similar train of thought!
Elah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ok phew !!
(Original post by TheBritishKoala)
I did it from a wil animal in general so not far off - glad though someone else had a similar train of thought!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (401)
30.63%
The paper was reasonable (514)
39.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (225)
17.19%
It was TERRIBLE (169)
12.91%

Watched Threads